Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmmm Not sure what our boy is doing out there but i hope he is ok lol
1710370437472.png

No idea what happened but I’m all set to receive my car on 16th. Received a text from Laval delivery centre today evening to confirm delivery. I think they realised they messed up by setting up the delivery date for 16th but the car still no where close to MTL. I’m sure Tesla has a bunch of extra cars sitting in their lot for last minute changes otherwise they wouldn’t have been able to assign another VIN to me within minutes.
Mine was ready for delivery on the but I'm not able to pick it up that day and instead of letting me pick it up a different day, they unassigned my car and assigned me one that is going to be ready around the day that I wanted. You probably didn't get mine (because I'm not anywhere near Laval) but there are probably a lot of these last minute swaps going on across the board.

Mine was ready for delivery on the but I'm not able to pick it up that day and instead of letting me pick it up a different day, they unassigned my car and assigned me one that is going to be ready around the day that I wanted. You probably didn't get mine (because I'm not anywhere near Laval) but there are probably a lot of these last minute swaps going on across the board.
Probably make sense. Did you order a Long range one? How many days later did you want to pick-up your car? There are a lot of people on this group that are ready to take delivery overnight and would’ve loved to be in your spot🤪 LOL

Reactions: Radio One
Probably make sense. Did you order a Long range one? How many days later did you want to pick-up your car? There are a lot of people on this group that are ready to take delivery overnight and would’ve loved to be in your spot🤪 LOL
LOL I'm pretty sure it didn't take long for someone else to grab it. It was a long range one. I would have been willing to get it any day earlier or as little as a few days later but they only had a couple time slots on a single day for me to choose from and I have to be out of town on that day. I also got a warning that if I can't take the delivery they offer next time they will cancel the order... In the end it still works out though, I get to pick it up and someone else gets an early surprise

Reactions: KSOM09
May I ask when did you receive the scheduled message? I’m in Oakville as well and waiting for my confirmation of RWD.
My SA told me my RWD in kitchener would be the 20th, but i still havent gotten a booked time yet. they mentioned to me that I could change to Oakville too but it would be around the same time (for a gray rwd, black interior regular rims)

Hopefully we get something today or tomorrow as i need to give company ahead of time to book a day off