Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel you guys on the wait lol. I know I can't be the only one who's refreshed their app 1,000 times and has watched every single highland video available 🥲
I am doing the same currently. Also, went to Paris mid Oct to see the refresh model 3. Asked my wife if she wanted to go for our Anniversary. I really only wanted to go Tesla Londom (mall had no refresh yet) and Tesla Paris. Obsessed since announcement.

I am doing the same currently. Also, went to Paris mid Oct to see the refresh model 3. Asked my wife if she wanted to go for our Anniversary. I really only wanted to go Tesla Londom (mall had no refresh yet) and Tesla Paris. Obsessed since announcement.
Once I saw it in late September & early Q4 of last year I was so drawn towards the car. I work in product design and brand strategy and have an absolute love, appreciation, and connection with products that are designed well. Jony Ives mentioned that he despised when he could sense carelessness in a product. In the case of this car, I deeply appreciated the simplicity and entire design ethos behind it. Tesla's were always in the back of my mind but once I saw this one I just knew I had to have it. 🙂