Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
curious what build did you order ? as Im east Coast as well, I ordered Jan 11th so wondering if its close to mine. Also if you dont mind what was your first EDD that was given to you ?
I ordered a grey long range with photon wheels.

What is interesting was I logged into my account on the Tesla website last night clicked manage order. Got a pop up asking me to accept terms of Tesla vision—> accepted the terms. After that I checked the app on my iPhone home and got a Mar 10 to 24 delivery window along with a vin

My windows went as follows
1. Jan - feb 2024
2. Feb 28 - March 31
3. mar 10 to 24.

What is interesting was I logged into my account on the Tesla website last night clicked manage order. Got a pop up asking me to accept terms of Tesla vision—> accepted the terms. After that I checked the app on my iPhone home and got a Mar 10 to 24 delivery window along with a vin

1. Jan - feb 2024
2. Feb 28 - March 31
3. mar 10 to 24.
I got the exact same order with same EDD date so hopefully that means ill get a vin soon
1000003833.jpg
1000003834.jpg

Reactions: khanw
I got the exact same order with same EDD date so hopefully that means ill get a vin soonView attachment 1015745View attachment 1015746
I got the exact same order with same EDD date so hopefully that means ill get a vin soonView attachment 1015745View attachment 1015746

Did you get a text message for the VIN? Not sure if I should keep checking app or can just wait for a text.
I got both. So on Sunday i got the VIN in the app and Monday i got a text.

The text was informing me I have a VIN and next steps. See below.

Hi Wayne, now that you have a VIN assigned to your Model 3 order (LRW3xxx), you may now provide this and the address for your lessor….

Reactions: Abubakr

1. Jan - feb 2024
2. Feb 28 - March 31
3. mar 10 to 24.
im just having a hard time understanding on a brand new model that someone was given a vin over a month before a EDD very strange and weird and your one lucky SOB lol Jealous

Last edited:
If Canada vins are coming from China

1) We should be very lucky and happy with the build quality since china has been doing the New 3's for a long time
2) They will coming in batches, when china sends cars its usually like large batches.
I casually asked the SA whether it'd be arriving by boat, they confirmed yes. Regarding the batches, I took a look at previous bill of ladings for Shanghai to Canada, and its been 3k vehicles each time. I'm thinking the next shipment will have both MYs and M3s though, hopefully lots of M3s!!

I casually asked the SA whether it'd be arriving by boat, they confirmed yes. Regarding the batches, I took a look at previous bill of ladings for Shanghai to Canada, and its been 3k vehicles each time. I'm thinking the next shipment will have both MYs and M3s though, hopefully lots of M3s!!
dont forget about mine, mine needs to be on there too, if I seen correctly the next boat arrives Feb 21st is that correct or what you see ?

dont forget about mine, mine needs to be on there too, if I seen correctly the next boat arrives Feb 21st is that correct or what you see ?
Yours will be on there too 🙏 But yes, that's the same one! It's still unknown to me what vehicles are loaded on board however, if there happen to be Teslas loaded, the VINs would then be assigned during the vessel's trip over to Canada.

Keep calm and trust the process everybody !!

Yours will be on there too 🙏 But yes, that's the same one! It's still unknown to me what vehicles are loaded on board however, if there happen to be Teslas loaded, the VINs would then be assigned during the vessel's trip over to Canada.

Keep calm and trust the process everybody !!
Im praying with you lol, so I also see it departs Shanghai well tomorrow actually , does that possibly mean over the next week or so we could start seeing VINS