Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
all these updates and I still have none with a Early order date of Jan 11
What's your EDD? I'm not familiar with how deliveries worked across the country for previous models as this is my first Tesla but maybe someone else can tune in. You could also try texting Tesla and asking them when they expect them to arrive over in NB. I did this about 2 weeks ago and they advised they are expecting the new Model 3's to arrive in Calgary in the second half of Feb or early Mar.

I ordered on the 10th, pretty much a few hours after release. Just got the base model. and no updates with a pretty late delivery date compared to most T.T Im in the Toronto area

Order Date: January 10
1st EDD: Feb-Mar
2nd EDD: Feb 25 - March 31
3rd EDD: March 11 - March 31
4th EDD: March 13- March 31

SR, Stealth Gray, Photon, Black Interior

No VIN yet

Reactions: sethsodyssey
Unfortunately my advisor doesnt provide many details, just says currently dates are "feb28-mar31" nothing more or doesnt give any indication one way or another.
Ah, well I hope you get a more narrowed range soon. It seems to go like this:

- 2 month EDD
- 1 month EDD
- 2 week EDD

Then it gets narrower and narrower. That's at least what I've observed. We just have to trust the process! 🤞

But I will not deny how painful it is as I'll check the app 100 times a day scratching my neck like some sort of addict. 🤣

Ah, well I hope you get a more narrowed range soon. It seems to go like this:

- 2 month EDD
- 1 month EDD
- 2 week EDD

Then it gets narrower and narrower. That's at least what I've observed. We just have to trust the process! 🤞

But I will not deny how painful it is as I'll check the app 100 times a day scratching my neck like some sort of addict. 🤣
But sucks when you are in a less than 2 weeks period and moved back to 1 month one.

Got the wall connector today but no car or VIN. 😁
416988765_1939341223127363_7184121039306850097_n.jpg

LOL same i got mine way ahead of my delivery, also got the China Te-Si-La badge for mine haha