Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1708641154106.png

Ordered on Jan 20th

M3 LR in white, black interior and stock photon wheels.

Originally had a date of March 13 - March 31

Then my date got changed to Feb 17 - March 2

A couple of days ago got the Tesla Vision disclaimer and got my VIN which is LRW so pretty excited it's from Shanghai lol. My date then changed again to March 14 - March 28.

Does anyone know once the ship arrives in BC, how long we can expect the transport to arrive in Ontario by?

not everyone has that purchase agreement, but you can message your SA and they should provide it to you
Yeah. I don’t have the purchase agreement and messaged Tesla and they said the VIN would only be available closer to the delivery date. I’m not too concerned. I know the car is coming from China and will be here in mid-March. The VIN wouldn’t provide me with any more information than I already have.

Yeah. I don’t have the purchase agreement and messaged Tesla and they said the VIN would only be available closer to the delivery date. I’m not too concerned. I know the car is coming from China and will be here in mid-March. The VIN wouldn’t provide me with any more information than I already have.
1708720720839.png

This is what I got when I messaged them, my current delivery is also march 14-28. gray rwd. ordered jan 10th

Reactions: Saittech