Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought I knew how to check my order source code; however, I am not finding anything for "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin"

Can someone provide additional detail on how to find that?
Log into ur Tesla account from PC/Laptop from ur Dashboard click on manage , then on this page just right click on a open space then click on " view page source" then CTRL +F to find search isNotMatchedToRa00Vin you should see either False or True following .

Reactions: Goschan
The info should be in this part of the code:

JSON:
"DeliveryDetails": {
        "hasAPBS": true,
        "hasAPPF": false,
        "hasAutoPilot": false,
        "hasBaseOnly": true,
        "hasSelfDriving": false,
        "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin": false,
        "isTeslaLeasing": false,
        "mappedDeliveryTrtId": true,
        "modelCode": "m3",
        "preMatchVrl": null,
        "productModelTitle": "Model 3",
        "referenceNumber": "xxxxxxxxx",
        "showUssRemovalDisclaimer": false,
        "trtIsValid": true,
        "vehicleRoutingLocation": 13939,
        "vehicleTitleStatus": "NEW"
      }

Reactions: Saittech
If anyone is curious, stopped by and got a video of the Model 3s being unloaded😂. 4k processing might take a bit. Also seems like most of these are going to east coast :confused: no one in BC got a VIN yet and SA says my estimate in the system is mid March right now.

Appreciate the video, if you're bored today :p you should swing by and see if they started to load on trucks and rail cars today :p

The info should be in this part of the code:

JSON:
"DeliveryDetails": {
        "hasAPBS": true,
        "hasAPPF": false,
        "hasAutoPilot": false,
        "hasBaseOnly": true,
        "hasSelfDriving": false,
        "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin": false,
        "isTeslaLeasing": false,
        "mappedDeliveryTrtId": true,
        "modelCode": "m3",
        "preMatchVrl": null,
        "productModelTitle": "Model 3",
        "referenceNumber": "xxxxxxxxx",
        "showUssRemovalDisclaimer": false,
        "trtIsValid": true,
        "vehicleRoutingLocation": 13939,
        "vehicleTitleStatus": "NEW"
      }
Hi !

I tried that and I have "False" after the IsNotMatched blabla. :D

I hope somebody can find the train with our cars on it. I'm the last one on the line in Québec City ahaha. I can wait for the delivery!

PS : I have a question, how you can "react" to a post ? I do not find the button ?

Hi !

I hope somebody can find the train with our cars on it. I'm the last one on the line in Québec City ahaha. I can wait for the delivery!

PS : I have a question, how you can "react" to a post ? I do not find the button ?
You can react once your account ages or you post more. It’s disabled for new users.

Hi !

I can’t wait *
You can react once your account ages or you post more. It’s disabled for new users.
Thanks for the information!

IMG_3341.jpeg

Sent question asking if there is a better estimate about delivery date but was told they are expecting VIN assignments within the week!
Calgary, AB

according to your EDD,

your car should be at Vancouver right now
Whats funny is I asked when can I get the car to the person giving me the test drive and he said end of Mar but when I actually placed the order, the sales rep said Mar 17 - Mar 29. She showed me her laptop to confirm what I had ordered and I saw the VIN. Surprised that a VIN was already assigned and she said there were only 3 cars still available on the ship. I asked if I can transfer my Cybertruck order to it but she said no, just get a refund. Asked if they still had the promo for $1000 for Cybertruck reservation holders and she said it was only in the US