Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received an message to accept the update to the Tesla Vision :)

Attachments

• IMG_3347.png
    IMG_3347.png
    518 KB · Views: 28
About the insurance, I'm switching insurance providers for my home, old car, and Tesla. How do I proceed without specifying a start date for the new policies? Also, how can I avoid overlaps between old and new policies during the transition?

Do you have any advice ?

About the insurance, I'm switching insurance providers for my home, old car, and Tesla. How do I proceed without specifying a start date for the new policies? Also, how can I avoid overlaps between old and new policies during the transition?

Do you have any advice ?
I'm just waiting until I have a delivery date set in stone. It doesn't take long to run insurance, and Tesla only needs it 24-72 hours before you pick up the car.

Do you have any advice ?
I would just wait till you have a delivery date and then switch for that date. You might not be able to avoid having some overlap.

It seems I got a VIN assigned super fast! I ordered my 3 in person at Tesla yesterday morning. I'm getting transfer of FSD from my 2018 model 3 so need delivery by March 31. The SA couldn't guarantee delivery and said this time they were being super strict about the March 31 deadline. Took the chance I could lose the $250 deposit and ordered. Last evening at 6 got the vision alert and VIN assigned message! Est. Delivery now set March 9-23. Maybe they have a bunch of extra cars on the second ship?