Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not surprised that the Shanghai Model 3 RWD comes with the adapter, carpeted mats and front mud flaps. It probably includes PPF ahead of the rear wheels too.
The Shanghai Model Y RWD has all those things plus the full Premium interior and top sound system. Strangely, no fog lamps though. You also get the double pane door glass all around whereas the U.S. built dual motor MYs still have single glass on the back doors. They're still shipping them to Canada this way. New M3s from any plant have double glass.

My SAs at Oakville Tesla have been super helpful. So big shoutout to their team.

I was curious and asked yesterday about how early it’s possible to get the car as I’m schedule for the 16th.

I was told they’re getting the cars to them by the 14th hence the 16th delivery. But if things don’t get delayed he scheduled me for the 15th afternoon pickup, with a possibility to switch it back to the 16th if things get delayed. 😊

Thanks to everyone for your posts. I’ve enjoyed following along with your journey.

Following from a previous post on CAA insurance, I ended up switching. Instead of paying $137/month for my M3 RWD I’m paying $117/month. Worth looking into.

I’m in Kitchener. No EDD yet. Still March 14-28.

Reactions: Saittech
Thanks to everyone for your posts. I’ve enjoyed following along with your journey.

Following from a previous post on CAA insurance, I ended up switching. Instead of paying $137/month for my M3 RWD I’m paying $117/month. Worth looking into.

I’m in Kitchener. No EDD yet. Still March 14-28.
The best I got for Mississauga was $240 with RBC... :(

Will do some more shopping around in the summer.

FSD subscription coming to Canada in a few weeks!
1710003132274.png

Attachments

• 1710003126060.png
    1710003126060.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 14
What brand, Type and size memory card are you guys planning to buy for the dashcam? Heard a high endurance type memory card is ideal for Teslas.
You'd be having a hard time trying to fit a memory card in a Tesla... ;)
You can buy a high speed Samsung USB stick (what Tesla just rebrands and resells this model at a premium).
I personally had a 512gb Samsung T5 portable SSD in my 2019.

I had just one day to choose from with multiple time slots.
That is crazy. Does Tesla expects its customers to be sitting free as per their will? I’m out of the country for 4 days and my fear is Tesla will last minute be inflexible with the delivery date. I spoke to my SA and he said it is possible to take delivery once I’m back but wont commit by setting a firm delivery date even though I requested to do so for a date once I’m back.

Reactions: Saittech