Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hey Guys,

OD Jan 12th- Langley, BC
M3LRDM
Deep Metallic Blue
18" Photon Wheels
Black Interior
Basic AutoPilot

I've experienced the same EDD delivery updates as everyone else, with the latest now being March 11-22. (despite knowing the ship is still at sea)

I've been lurking this thread with interest the past week, just jonesin' to get any information.... which now has became a borderline fanatic hobby of daily checks here, on vessel finder And EUKOR.

Saittech, We're loving those daily Grand Choice position photos/updates...keep 'em coming!

Fingers crossed for no Further delays....

hey Guys,

OD Jan 12th- Langley, BC
M3LRDM
Deep Metallic Blue
18" Photon Wheels
Black Interior
Basic AutoPilot

I've experienced the same EDD delivery updates as everyone else, with the latest now being March 11-22. (despite knowing the ship is still at sea)

I've been lurking this thread with interest the past week, just jonesin' to get any information.... which now has became a borderline fanatic hobby of daily checks here, on vessel finder And EUKOR.

Saittech, We're loving those daily Grand Choice position photos/updates...keep 'em coming!

Fingers crossed for no Further delays....
Welcome!! If you want to be a true addict, track the ship here with a free account (You get 20 free satellite pings). You've been warned

Attachments

• Tracking.png
    Tracking.png
    535.6 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: DelayNoMore
Is it just me or is every day making you feel more and more anxious? We're in that zone when we could get a set DD any day now and it's driving me up the wall. x3
Now that it is few days away from actual delivery, even more anxious .

But it does suck that instead of the normal 3 drive to Barrie from Sudbury, it will be 6 hours 56 minutes according to ABRP app thanks to the Mazda MX30 is a low kilometre range, there is 5 stops for charging to get to Barrie. Will be leaving 5am to get there in time. At least I can drive all the way back to Sudbury without stopping with the Model 3.

Dan

Reactions: Kbig126
I spoke with an SA yesterday. My car is on the train but still in Richmond. The current ‘soft’ delivery date for Ottawa is 20 March for some (not all) cars that arrived on Morning Concert.
Response from my SA in Ottawa:
As of now, I do not see any indication that there is a delay with your tentative delivery, I would say around March 20th-22nd.
Heu it's already a delay since last time you told me the 19th 🤪

1710255764680.png

• Funny
Reactions: Saittech