Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1710258302797.png

1710258313582.png

1710258320828.png

Preparing for delivery on Friday, opened up the box of mats I got from Amazon. I honestly thought I got the wrong box as it was supposed to be a full set but they compress nicely! I was told to leave them out for a couple of days in the sun to fully open up.

First impressions is that the material is nice and I like the texture on them. They are a thinner than my weather techs but for the purpose of mats, these may actually be easier to clean and maneuver out when they need a wash. Will try them out on the car when I get it!

They're cheaper in cost than other brands while still having nice quality!

View attachment 1027077
View attachment 1027079
View attachment 1027080

Preparing for delivery on Friday, opened up the box of mats I got from Amazon. I honestly thought I got the wrong box as it was supposed to be a full set but they compress nicely! I was told to leave them out for a couple of days in the sun to fully open up.

First impressions is that the material is nice and I like the texture on them. They are a thinner than my weather techs but for the purpose of mats, these may actually be easier to clean and maneuver out when they need a wash. Will try them out on the car when I get it!

Bought the same ones but they're still in the box, might need to do the same as you than

Reactions: Abubakr
Was about to ask if anyone in the MTL area had news...

View attachment 1027077
View attachment 1027079
View attachment 1027080

So you would recommend them?