Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not long till its in port Angeles. It shouldn't be there long i don't think.
1710461053027.png

I just stopped by Tesla Kitchener and I could see the parking lot was full of happiness 😄

I was able to spot 13, all of them M3LR Stealth Grey/Black 18

My DD is tomorrow, March 15th. I attempted to pick it up today but they said the paperwork wasn't ready yet, so I have to wait till tomorrow 😆

Here are some happiness:

View attachment 1028059View attachment 1028060View attachment 1028061
Ouf that rear end is really something!!! I can't wait to drool over it in person tomorrow!

Guys, don't be worried about the odometer reading on the paperwork. 30 kms or more is just Tesla covering their bases. All car dealers do this from what I've seen. Some list 90 kms. The kms on a new Shanghai Tesla should be about 12. A factory rep said they are 10 kms from the port. The other 2 kms are from movements on ships, trains, trucks and sometimes storage yards to dealerships. Actually, I would be interested to hear what number you see on your display on delivery day. Here's mine.

Attachments

• 20230624_112257_resized.jpg
    20230624_112257_resized.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 10
I'm still hoping for the 20th next week, I don't see why not if they receive the car the 19th? But at the same time, I would think we would have a DD already if it was the case
Yeah they are supposed to give us 24 to 72 hours (as said in their app) to have time to provide the insurance proof and prepare the payment...
Maybe we'll get something during the weekend ?

Reactions: VincTheOpener