Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was passing by, stopped to peep the new stock at St Bruno... They have a bunch of 2023 parked on the shopping center parking 🤣

20240316_171434.jpg
20240316_171441.jpg

Reactions: harry zgnilek
Finally the day arrived. Took delivery of my car today at the Laval center. Very smooth process. Took 30-40minutes to inspect the vehicle. Solid build quality no gap issues of any sort. Long Range model comes with summer floor mats and front mud flaps. Saw 4 more Highlands ready for delivery. Looks like a lot of people are opting into the reduced Model Y pricing. There were around 20 model Ys outside for delivery.
Does it have the adaptive highbeams?

If you dont mind me asking how much is the cost to install a home charger? I know it depends on various factors but approx. costs for electricians etc
I'm using the mobile charger for level 2 charging. I had an electrician come out to install a 240v outlet rated for EV charging. Cost was 900$ + tax. The mobile charger from Tesla was 345$ + tax. I am getting 600$ back from Quebec, so all in all I paid around 830$ tax in after the 600$ rebate. If you need an electrician let me know, I used Vlo Voltage through a referral from a colleague and they did an amazing job, super clean and thorough.

Got a charger holder from Amazon for 20$ that holds the mobile charger in place, has a thing that locks the connector in place as well to keep it safe from the elements. https://www.amazon.ca/MCEVKELN-Charger-Nozzle-Holster-Electric-Accessories/dp/B0CCTNJ3RN
20240315_095830.jpg

Reactions: Abubakr and KSOM09