Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I might've cheated a little 😅 @LifeForLife

I talked to my SA and she told me the cars are planned to arrive the 21st evening, so delivery would've been mostly 23rd and then it goes to 25-26 since they don't do delivery on Sundays and Mondays

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319-113113.png
    Screenshot_20240319-113113.png
    487.6 KB · Views: 12
I might've cheated a little 😅 @LifeForLife

I talked to my SA and she told me the cars are planned to arrive the 21st evening, so delivery would've been mostly 23rd and then it goes to 25-26 since they don't do delivery on Sundays and Mondays
Oh damn !
I don't want to bother them too much... But seeing you got a delivery scheduled for tomorrow makes me REALLY envious... Maybe I'll swing by the SC later today and ask if they can at least give me book times.

Oh damn !
I don't want to bother them too much... But seeing you got a delivery scheduled for tomorrow makes me REALLY envious... Maybe I'll swing by the SC later today and ask if they can at least give me book times.

I know i didn't want to either but told them If it was possible to have the delivery before the 23rd and they're the one who told me they can do it to Laval if i want to

Could anyone that has taken delivery of a Shanghai 2024 Model 3 with the WHITE interior confirm whether or not the new seats use a material that is different (hopefully improved) vs the white material used in perforated seats in other Tesla vehicles?

I currently have a 2019 M3P with white interior which has held up remarkably well, but from my understanding, Tesla has since reportedly switched to a different material that is more prone to stains and tears.

I’m trying to decide whether or not I should change my order to black seats to avoid these issues so I would appreciate any input from actual owners, especially if you owned both and you can compare them objectively.

I know i didn't want to either but told them If it was possible to have the delivery before the 23rd and they're the one who told me they can do it to Laval if i want to
They told me the same too! I messaged because we are travelling a few days after the 25th, and this is the response I got:

“It isn't certain at all that we can deliver you the car on March 25th. Anything could make your delivery delayed. There is your car although ready for delivery in Laval already. Let us match you to a Laval unit and you can take delivery of your car within the next 3 days. Please let us know if this is what you want.”

Is there a reason why I wouldn’t want this? I don’t fully understand why (if) they have so many cars that are ‘unassigned’ in their lot? Or are they rejected cars they’re reassigning?

Theres something I’m not understanding…

Reactions: VincTheOpener
They told me the same too! I messaged because we are travelling a few days after the 25th, and this is the response I got:

“It isn't certain at all that we can deliver you the car on March 25th. Anything could make your delivery delayed. There is your car although ready for delivery in Laval already. Let us match you to a Laval unit and you can take delivery of your car within the next 3 days. Please let us know if this is what you want.”

Is there a reason why I wouldn’t want this? I don’t fully understand why (if) they have so many cars that are ‘unassigned’ in their lot? Or are they rejected cars they’re reassigning?

Theres something I’m not understanding…
I'm guessing they were car not supposed to be delivered where you wanted to pick it up. Lot's of people don't want to go somewhere else then their local Tesla so they do not assigned them to people who pick theirs up somewhere else

Could anyone that has taken delivery of a Shanghai 2024 Model 3 with the WHITE interior confirm whether or not the new seats use a material that is different (hopefully improved) vs the white material used in perforated seats in other Tesla vehicles?

I currently have a 2019 M3P with white interior which has held up remarkably well, but from my understanding, Tesla has since reportedly switched to a different material that is more prone to stains and tears.

I’m trying to decide whether or not I should change my order to black seats to avoid these issues so I would appreciate any input from actual owners, especially if you owned both and you can compare them objectively.

Where are you getting that information about the new seats being more fragile?

Taking delivery of a white on white friday afternoon

Reactions: Abubakr