Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally get a notification saying I can schedule my delivery.. and I get this.. wtf.

1710960587890.png

Reactions: Saittech
Anyone with an SR insured with AVIVA noticed it says "2024 tesla model 3 standard range PLUS" on their documents? Why the "plus"? Thought it was only long range or standard range. Wondering If im paying more because of it?
im waiting on my paper work from them, ill let you know when i do if mine says the same

i do know in china instead if the highland name it was given the name model 3+

Reactions: VincTheOpener
Good to know! Thanks for the update. Too bad about the scratch and the vibration :(
Got the car back from service and they replaced the trim. 3 out of 4 tires were off by 0.5 oz.
They couldn't test it because of traffic but it didn't feel any better. Maybe I'm just too sensitive.
New owners, can you check if you feel a vibration in your steering wheel at highway speeds above 110km/hr?

Reactions: smallb1980
Happy for you!! What all do you have in the trunk there? Besides the charger and adapter.
just mobile charger, ccs adapter. j1772 adapter, jack pucks , microfiber towerls ( u never know lol ) and the front licenese plate bracket that came with it.. also I just noticed u got ur delivery congrats. FYI advice as your same as me in NB, 2 things there will be a document in ur glovebox u need for DMV, I went and registered it today, they also want a Bill of Sale, which will be in ur documents online after u take delivery. you can print that out and bring it with you.. and the front license plate bracket , there are two sets of screws with it so u will need to open it up for 1 bag to attach ur new plate :)

You can get a bill of sale before delivery in case anyone was wondering. I pick up this coming Wednesday and my SA said she will put a rush on my documents and ill be able to get my Bill of sale Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. I live in Saskatchewan but I'm picking up in Edmonton so its hard for me to get a in-transit permit as i would have to go to a DMV in Alberta to get it.