Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just mobile charger, ccs adapter. j1772 adapter, jack pucks , microfiber towerls ( u never know lol ) and the front licenese plate bracket that came with it.. also I just noticed u got ur delivery congrats. FYI advice as your same as me in NB, 2 things there will be a document in ur glovebox u need for DMV, I went and registered it today, they also want a Bill of Sale, which will be in ur documents online after u take delivery. you can print that out and bring it with you.. and the front license plate bracket , there are two sets of screws with it so u will need to open it up for 1 bag to attach ur new plate :)

I assume you’re using the same documents to apply for the NB EV rebate?

yes I applied for that today too. You need a picture of your registration, the bill of sale with signature which will be available to download once you take delivery , and a signed copy of a direct deposit form. so before you apply you need to get it registered in at Service NB first .

One more question which I think some here would appreciate knowing. What level of charge did the vehicle have and/or were you able to get them to fully charge it for the long drive home?

LOLL so i got a call today at like 530 from tesla kitchener, i freaked out a bit thinking that something is delayed. they legit called me saying my car is detailed and ready to go, and asked if i wanted to take delivery of tomorrow (thursday).

I replied back saying i wish i could, but im from out of town and that sat would be the best day for me. and they where very nice about it.

mini heart attack haha, now if my fricken insurance hurries up. they still havent gotten my policy to me yet and its been since monday >.> damn aviva

Reactions: _TLA_
LOLL so i got a call today at like 530 from tesla kitchener, i freaked out a bit thinking that something is delayed. they legit called me saying my car is detailed and ready to go, and asked if i wanted to take delivery of tomorrow (thursday).

I replied back saying i wish i could, but im from out of town and that sat would be the best day for me. and they where very nice about it.

mini heart attack haha, now if my fricken insurance hurries up. they still havent gotten my policy to me yet and its been since monday >.> damn aviva
Wow, I called aviva today and received my policy within the hour..I’d follow back with them, I don’t see what could be taking so long

Picked up today, front plate I was told is attached with double sided tape as they don’t want any permanent damage. I did not notice any vibration at highway speeds. Sad that fsd is not available yet on vision only cars. Car came with 10km on the odometer and was charged to 92%. Overall the car was perfect from what me and my wife could tell. We used GitHub - mykeln/teslaprep: A comprehensive guide on buying and owning a Tesla which helped us focus. There were a few others picking up at the same time and a delivery truck arrived with more cars. So if you’re waiting in Ottawa things are looking good!

Last edited:
Ordered an LR on Feb 2nd. DD received today for March 29 @ Kirkland, QC

IMG_1767.jpeg

9 days to go!!

I'm getting the premium PPF kit from Derand Motersports in Ottawa. I'm also getting them to do the rocker panels and the wheel wells. I have spoken with other local owners who have done the full body wrap and they have said it wasn't necessary to do more than the front half of the car.

Picked up today, front plate I was told is attached with double sided tape as they don’t want any permanent damage. I did not notice any vibration at highway speeds. Sad that fsd is not available yet on vision only cars. Car came with 10km on the odometer and was charged to 92%. Overall the car was perfect from what me and my wife could tell. We used GitHub - mykeln/teslaprep: A comprehensive guide on buying and owning a Tesla which helped us focus. There were a few others picking up at the same time and a delivery truck arrived with more cars. So if you’re waiting in Ottawa things are looking good!
Picked up on Ottawa as well. I wonder if you were the car beside mine. My battery was at 96% and odo has 10km

Yours came with the j1772 adaptor? Mine did not…. Picked up in Laval, Qc. The car had the front mud flaps installed but that was it…Did anyone else in mtl or pickup in Laval have the adapter?

Pickup yesterday at Laval, was really smooth, the car looks really good. No problem at all, front mud flaps installed, PPF on both Rockers, j1772 adapter and plate bracket for Ontario plate in the trunk