Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland (Canada) Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was supposed to get this on Friday, 22 March at 14:30. Got a call this morning and had control of the car by noon. Have finished installing basic accessories and connecting with some different apps to see which ones I will settle on. Getting PPF (full front, wheel wells, and rocker panels) installed tomorrow. I am a happy man! :)
Is this the grey?? It almost looks black in this light, really nice!

How long did it take to get through the whole process of driving away with the car?
from start my appointment, took 15-20 minutes . Including paying for it , signing over my trade in etc. , I was there earlier and say them bring my car out after they finished getting it ready , so I did the outside inspection prior to the appt.

Down here in The US, there is no sign of Highlands with white interior. I noticed you guys up in CA are ordering and getting them. Wonder if the issue here is with the US plant. Are the cars in Canada imported from China, and not US?
Those who have received VIN, or taken delivery, can you tell if the first digit of the VIN is 5 or L.
That is the county of origin. Thanks…

Down here in The US, there is no sign of Highlands with white interior. I noticed you guys up in CA are ordering and getting them. Wonder if the issue here is with the US plant. Are the cars in Canada imported from China, and not US?
Those who have taken delivery, can you tell if the first digit of the VIN is 5 or L.
picking mine up in 1 hr. Shanghai model LRW

Those who have received VIN, or taken delivery, can you tell if the first digit of the VIN is 5 or L.
All of the Canadian orders are from Shanghai it seems, I don't think we've seen any Fremont builds

All of the Canadian models are from Shanghai, we have some Fremont Demo's but that is it. It sucks to hear the issues with white interior down in the US, but lots of white interiors are being delivered here in Canada.

All of the Canadian models are from Shanghai, we have some Fremont Demo's but that is it. It sucks to hear the issues with white interior down in the US, but lots of white interiors are being delivered here in Canada.
@Whitezoid here was one when I took Delivery

Attachments

• 1000004436.jpg
    1000004436.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Whitezoid
Was supposed to get this on Friday, 22 March at 14:30. Got a call this morning and had control of the car by noon. Have finished installing basic accessories and connecting with some different apps to see which ones I will settle on. Getting PPF (full front, wheel wells, and rocker panels) installed tomorrow. I am a happy man! :)
😍😍😍 beauty! Ordered same spec down here in Miami (LR) Would love to see more pics to soothe my itch, as there aren’t many reviews w/ SG// white int haha.