Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland live now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just realised as well since there's no stalk - changing gear has to be from the main display screen.
So if the screen froze for whatever reason, I can't put in it Park - say if I'd like to pull over.

There's a high chance I'm just overthinking this too 🤣
I wonder if it has gear change buttons as back up on the console like the S and X have?

One of the reviews showed them up above the mirror where the hazard button is.

Correct

tesla-model-3-highland-gear-shift.jpeg

Reactions: moa999
Most of the improvements seem to be to make manufacturing less expensive, yet the price has gone up. ??
Removal of stalks and front fog lights. Yes
But additional speakers, rear screen, ventilated seats with seemingly a connection to HVAC system, would all seem to add cost to me.

Plus they don't appear to have shifted to mega casting from the 3d view, which would also be a long-term $ save.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Might sound like a silly question, but go easy, I’m new here and this is my first Tesla!
Is there some website or content creator etc that gives you any idea on build timelines or shipments to countries?
One of the strangest things I’ve found about this whole experience is my new habit of checking the app for updates. I guess they will email me when something happens but was just curious is there is any outwards facing visibility of production.. do they make rhd and lhd at the same time? Or do you just go by the update in your account?

Just curious, it’s no big deal. Thanks for any info :)