Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland live now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys, just a heads up, highlands are live now for January delivery on Tesla website. It looks like slight range increases, only RWD and LR for sale, slight price increases and slight styling redesigns inside and out. Nothing to compel me to swap over.

- rear screen
- updated front interior with metal materials, new lighting and updated seats
- New higher resolution screen
- 9 speaker RWD audio system and 17 speaker LR system all new
- increased range with no change to battery and motor
- new headlights and rear lights
- new suspension
- new colours available

Overall it's a facelift but some decent changes which will result in current model values plummeting.

Reactions: cdub
No Aus deliveries until Jan 2024.
And no Performance model (I suspect just for now).

Ventilated seats.
Ambient lighting.
More speakers, including (edit amp ) in RWDx and 2 subs in LR up
Rear controls screen
Wood grain is gone in the black leather.
New red and silver/grey colours (price increase for grey to $2300)

Last edited:
No indicator stalks? Surely they can't be serious?
Appears to be incorporated into the steering wheel at the sides near the scroll wheel??

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 11.33.16 am.png

Reactions: Flatbat
The no stalks thing is just a firm no from me, I was hoping they would come to their senses. With the opening up of the charge network further, I will consider another brand going forward. Obviously it will require another vehicle that meets my needs, but this is super disappointing. I am guessing the "buttons" are capacitive touch too, VW has said they are going back to tactile because of the back lash on their current products.

I know I am going to read about saving production costs, but if that were the case, you could save money by not installing useless crap like ambient lighting. Why cannot Tesla just listen to what people want, they are just so pig headed.