Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
y’all ready?
IMG_5768.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5770.jpeg
    IMG_5770.jpeg
    351.5 KB · Views: 20
I ordered on 1/10.

M3 rear-wheel drive, pearl white paint, white interior, 19” Nova wheels. Delivery in Miami, FL.

1st - Feb-March delivery range
2nd - March 1st - March 29th
3rd - April 9 - May 14th

We have all the steps completed, including approved financing. First, we chose financing, which expired after 30 days. This time we selected a lease - 2 years only, because I want the Model Y Juniper.

I figure if I pick up the car in May '24 with a 2-year lease (with possible 6 month extension) - that should allow ample time for the Juniper to become available, which is my end goal.

It just doesn’t make sense that they aren’t producing hardly any when clearly they can for demo models. Surely this isn’t just based on optimizing production schedule where you’d produce a bunch of black then bunch of white. And if that demo vehicle is them starting to produce white interior why would most of us have EDDs of May/June when it’s April?

718114 is the ending of the VIN. People on the main thread have been getting VINs in the 73XXXX so that demo model is fairly old. Given that I don’t think it’s likely that they’ve all of a sudden switched over to white interior production.

Reactions: evfangirl
OD: Jan 10, 2024

LR/SG/WH interior/19” Nova
Oakland CA
Told them I’d pick up in Fremont if that would be faster…. (No repsonse)

EDD1: 02/15 - 02/29
EDD2: 02/25 - 03/24
EDD3: 03/25 - 03/31
EDD4: 04/05 - 05/03

Dollars spent on rentals: $$$$$

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

yeah, i'd rather them tell me an honest answer. I really badly want the white seats, but I will not wait past June, if the EDD for white seats in my area hits july im just getting black. June is my absolute limit.
I ordered a SG LR with 18” wheels and white interior in Colorado on 1/10. I sold my car on 2/26 thinking the Tesla I ordered would come in March like the app said. I moved to Arizona on 3/5, and while I was on the road, my EDD got pushed out to April 8 - May 13.

I’ve spent upwards of $3000 renting the cheapest car I could find on Turo for the past month, and if my EDD gets pushed again I think I’m going to lose my mind. This is going to be my first Tesla, and I’ve been so excited about it, but this whole experience has been really stressful.

Date of UpdateDelivery Window
1/10Jan - Feb
1/11Feb - March
1/22Feb 2 - March 1
2/3Feb 23 - March 22
2/24March 8 - March 31
3/5April 8 - May 13

I ordered a SG LR with 18” wheels and white interior in Colorado on 1/10. I sold my car on 2/26 thinking the Tesla I ordered would come in March like the app said. I moved to Arizona on 3/5, and while I was on the road, my EDD got pushed out to April 8 - May 13.

I’ve spent upwards of $3000 renting the cheapest car I could find on Turo for the past month, and if my EDD gets pushed again I think I’m going to lose my mind. This is going to be my first Tesla, and I’ve been so excited about it, but this whole experience has been really stressful.

Date of UpdateDelivery Window
1/10Jan - Feb
1/11Feb - March
1/22Feb 2 - March 1
2/3Feb 23 - March 22
2/24March 8 - March 31
3/5April 8 - May 13
Honestly I caved and just got the black interior, it’s ****ing fantastic. If i want white seats ill get covers that don’t obstruct the airbags. I needed a car and it’s my first tesla and i’m in love