Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh man, that's quite a hike to take delivery, but it'll be awesome driving back 😁 Safe to assume your EDD will update to sometime in June also. Hopefully there'll be some new delivery incentives to take advantage of between now and then. I'll gladly take some free supercharging miles 😅
It's not too bad. I enjoy road tripping, and you're right about that trip back. Wouldn't mind a few Supercharging miles for my troubles as well. 👍

I took your advice and I ended up doing the same thing this morning :)

I called sales and the guy I talked to said the delivery estimate for my white interior would be May 8, which is longer than I'm willing to wait. I ended up getting matched to a SG LR with black interior and nova wheels that should be ready for delivery as soon April 9th!

Best of luck to everyone waiting :)
You’ll love it! I love mine!

Attachments

• IMG_4244.jpeg
    IMG_4244.jpeg
    445.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4238.jpeg
    IMG_4238.jpeg
    362.4 KB · Views: 4
I installed my home charging back in early February thinking the car would be here in Feb/Mar… boy I feel dumb now
Don’t feel bad. I had my charger installed in December. My mats since February. I’ve been renting since December waiting for the white interior. My EDD is still at April 9 to May 14

Last edited:
Just got updated last night…. June 18 - 30th now. UGH!!!!

Don’t feel bad. I had my charger installed in December. My mats since February. I’ve been renting since December waiting for the white interior. My EDD is still at April 9 to May 14
I have the exact same EDD of April 9th - May 14th.

OD - 1/10 RWD White/White 19" Nova Miami, FL

Reactions: evfangirl
An alternative:

White leather seat covers. Seat airbag safe and ventilated. They have nappa vegan leather,
Litchi Vegan Leather, or standard leather. Please post pics if someone ends up installing one. Thanks

View attachment 1036927

Reactions: Whitezoid
My April 8 - May 13 just jumped to June 29 - June 30 (not a typo on my part) this morning. I've had it, it is completely unacceptable to keep bouncing us further out with zero explanation.
*sugar*.. I feel you on the frustration. I’m really really hoping they just don’t know and the end of June is just their random guess and we all get surprised with deliveries in May. Tesla is really really spitting in the face of their customers with these delays.

Reactions: gpoulson
Colorado, Ft. Collins area.
That’s a shame. Sorry to hear. :(

For logistical reasons, folks in the EC have earlier delivery dates. Ordered 3/17 in S. FL, delivery date of May 14-June 15 has not changed.

I’d recommend badgering your SA a bit in a few weeks, maybe they can match you to one earlier, in a different state? (If you’re willing to make the drive, of course)