Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original order; RWD, Blue, White, Nova

So yesterday I checked and saw the updated June/July to July EDD. Shortly after, got a notification for available inventory and found a RWD/Blue/White/Photon around an hour and a half away. It said initially that it had 275 miles on the Odo, but in the order agreement it’s showing 15 miles. Hoping it wasn’t a reject, but frankly sick and tired of waiting for this car.

Communication has been a joke - hoping to not have to deal with Tesla for awhile post-delivery.
This is what I did also, and it had 15 miles. It never entered my mind that it would be a "reject". Thankfully, my car seems fine with no visible flaws to my untrained eye. Only had some slight rattle in the front speaker grille next to the windshield sometimes, but they immediately fixed that with some foam at my first service appointment with no issues. I hope you are able to get yours with no issues!

Any other SR orders that have gotten vins or a better EDD? Mines is still stuck on July and I have a feeling they’re gonna make me reapply for a loan again lol. Hoping they pull through this one time. At this point I feel like switching to a red exterior and just settling for the black interior. I haven’t been waiting as long as some have been waiting, but I’m a very impatient person so this feels like torture lol. Checking every day 100 times a day makes it feel like time is moving in slow motion lol

Don’t worry. You’ll eventually get to the point where you only check 10x a day 😆. But yes, some SR orders received their vins the past few days. Only a matter of time.
Any other SR orders that have gotten vins or a better EDD? Mines is still stuck on July and I have a feeling they’re gonna make me reapply for a loan again lol. Hoping they pull through this one time. At this point I feel like switching to a red exterior and just settling for the black interior. I haven’t been waiting as long as some have been waiting, but I’m a very impatient person so this feels like torture lol. Checking every day 100 times a day makes it feel like time is moving in slow motion

Any other SR orders that have gotten vins or a better EDD? Mines is still stuck on July and I have a feeling they’re gonna make me reapply for a loan again lol. Hoping they pull through this one time. At this point I feel like switching to a red exterior and just settling for the black interior. I haven’t been waiting as long as some have been waiting, but I’m a very impatient person so this feels like torture lol. Checking every day 100 times a day makes it feel like time is moving in slow motion lol
Got vin 6/1, OD 1/19, SR. SG, White. Long Beach, CA. Pick up this friday. I waited for vin, tomorrow going to credit union for loan. I used the delay time to save up 😂. I was in no rush...hope you guys yours soon. Changed to no date june-july then May 31 changed to june 1 to june 8. June 1, vin assigned.

Got vin 6/1, OD 1/19, SR. SG, White. Long Beach, CA. Pick up this friday. I waited for vin, tomorrow going to credit union for loan. I used the delay time to save up 😂. I was in no rush...hope you guys yours soon. Changed to no date june-july then May 31 changed to june 1 to june 8. June 1, vin assigned.
Ahhh this makes me hopeful for mine soon! Located in Irvine.

Reactions: evfangirl
At least there’s SR out there getting delivered…gives me hope lol. Ordered may 2 so it’s only been a month, but it feels like the longest month 😂 I seen it change to July and saw that others got changed so my hopes had gone up

Side note, kinda wish Tesla would add another factory in the east cost to actually build the cars and handle the east coast. Feel like that might help things out instead of having one factory for the entire US lol.

Reactions: evfangirl
Surprise [Bay Area, OD 1/11/24, RWD white/white]. 3 hours after my last message, I got a message on the Tesla App that my VIN has been assigned and I need to schedule pickup by Sat the 8th in Fremont!!!!!

For those reading Tesla tea leaves, my EDD went from June-July (no dates) to July (no dates) and then the delivery notification came with no other EDD update!

Surprise [Bay Area, OD 1/11/24, RWD white/white]. 3 hours after my last message, I got a message on the Tesla App that my VIN has been assigned and I need to schedule pickup by Sat the 8th in Fremont!!!!!

For those reading Tesla tea leaves, my EDD went from June-July (no dates) to July (no dates) and then the delivery notification came with no other EDD update!
Love this!! And I have the same config as well! Hoping for mine soon!

If you’re financing through Tesla, wanted to share what I was just told. I had to push my pick up to Thursday because they needed proof of residence for the lease. Uploaded the pdf yesterday morning but it’s still sitting at pending.

Reached out to my SA and he said they have quite a few applications to get through due to the 0.99% APR offer on the model Ys recently which is causing delays. And if it takes longer they will push my pickup date. After all these months I’m not worried about a few days. Might not affect you at all, but wanted to give you all a heads up.

trying to kill some time waiting for my car
So I started messing with my charging station.. think I’ve gone overboard..lol
What do you guys think?

Before
IMG_1075.jpeg

after
IMG_1076.png

IMG_1077.png

IMG_1078.jpeg

wish I knew how to up load the video the colors move all around..kind of a back to the future vibe

IMG_7275.png
IMG_7276.png

Was checking inventory because I had gotten an email saying that similar specs were available now for pickup.. There was a price drop for SR -White/Black - first at $38,390 and then back up to $39,990 about an hour and half later.. Anyone know why they’d do this?

View attachment 1054217View attachment 1054218
Was checking inventory because I had gotten an email saying that similar specs were available now for pickup.. There was a price drop for SR -White/Black - first at $38,390 and then back up to $39,990 about an hour and half later.. Anyone know why they’d do this?
Maybe it's a reaction to the internet hits the car gets. Just guessing. The AI can prably recognizes hits from the same address. Try it a few more times, I'm curious if price changes again.

View attachment 1054217View attachment 1054218
Sawyer Merritt reports that they added the discounts to all vehicles and then took them off four hours later.

any other SR VINS or deliveries?
Just picked up my car a few hours ago! Have to say, I might not be as detail oriented as others, but I couldn’t find any major faults. My main concern was the LED alignment and that looked great.

Been part of the forum since late Feb and have truly appreciated this community. Took a few months, but as soon as I was driving off the lot, it was distant memory. Looking forward to you all getting yours soon!