Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Jacking Puck

MacJester

Aug 11, 2019
Cranbrook
Hi,

Does anyone know if Tesla actually sell jacking pucks in the UK? I can’t see them in the online shop. I’m a bit reluctant to buy a cheap one from Amazon, but getting an Abstract Ocean one from the US would be the best part of $50 with sensible shipping.

Kenners

Sep 29, 2019
London
The Amazon ones that turn up from China (or not) don't fit in my experience, the others seem massively overpriced for what is basically a chunk of rubber.

Not sure if anyone here has found any that fit without needing bits hacking off on on Amazon or eBay?

davidmc

May 20, 2019
Leicester
I have 2 Chinese ones and 2 from UK somewhere (not able to fine where I did) they both work fine and have had no problems. Car lifted 3 times with pads. They fit well and don't get stuck. Its easy to trim the nipple down a bit if you are concerned about it sticking, it's just hard rubber.

Realaustin

Dec 10, 2019
Scotland
I got these on eBay from the US, they fit perfectly and arrived quickly
15C72067-A9EC-482C-9043-7F6A40596829.png

stonecoldrmw

Feb 10, 2020
Leicester
I am currently using mine for a tyre repair. I got mine from Torque Alliance and all seems ok!

Possibly slightly more expensive than elsewhere but does the job.

Attachments

• 20200620_122301.jpg
    20200620_122301.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 37

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC