Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had any luck getting an additional driver added? I've spoken to my broker who say they can't do it and to speak to Santander (the owner/financer). I've spoken to them and they said they had no idea what I was talking about.
Some won't and some don't have a clue. You are better to just use the same account for the second person - each phone can still have its own profile assigned to it so seat settings etc follow the person.

I got my RN number from Vanarama and gave Tesla a call. I currently have a delivery date for the 23rd December. Perfect Christmas present!
Amazing news. Did the same a few days back and Tesla confirmed over the phone a 18th Dec delivery - a Saturday. Perfect. Plenty of time to get the car set up. Will probably sleep in it as I will be in it all weekend. Just received the Text - get ready for delivery. Good to see a few of us that signed up to the vanarama deal. Considering the free insurance for the year, free charging point, £250 Black Friday cashback and no fee it was a good deal -also 6k miles.

Yeah mine was supposed to be delivered but that’s changed to a collection. Not that I mind it gives me an excuse to drive it a bit further! I can’t wait.
Did you sign up via Vanarama or another broker? Part of the deal is for the car to be trailer delivered but I don’t blame you for collecting and getting that experience of collecting a new car. Equally get to see the tens of M3 and colour combos.

Amazing news. Did the same a few days back and Tesla confirmed over the phone a 18th Dec delivery - a Saturday. Perfect. Plenty of time to get the car set up. Will probably sleep in it as I will be in it all weekend. Just received the Text - get ready for delivery. Good to see a few of us that signed up to the vanarama deal. Considering the free insurance for the year, free charging point, £250 Black Friday cashback and no fee it was a good deal -also 6k miles.
That’s great news. How are you getting on with the charger installation? ChargedEV have informed me I need a “100 amp dual-pole isolation switch and an upgrade of your meter tails 25mm” to be installed by my electricity supplier

Phoned Tesla today to see if they could give me a date for delivery. Asked for my RN (from the 'nearly there' text they sent) but was told they did not yet have a date.

The lady I spoke to did say that she expected that it would be mid-Dec as they were not planning on delivering any cars at the end of the month.

I have had a text from tesla giving me a delivery date 👍 and to reply with my full address to confirm unfortunately it says when I try to do this - the number is incorrectly formatted and text fails .. help 😥 What phone number are people using to contact tesla ?
Got my delivery text this evening - bring on next Saturday. I managed to text back ok and respond - number was +441799 252291

Has anyone had any luck getting an additional driver added? I've spoken to my broker who say they can't do it and to speak to Santander (the owner/financer). I've spoken to them and they said they had no idea what I was talking about.
I asked the same question, and was told I can add an additional driver once I have the car myself. Leasing company only add the primary/1st driver.