Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So in summary, I think the message everyone from Pink is getting "you change it, you pay more" - is that right?
That's what my contact Paul Dodd is telling me. So I just stuck with the original order. My issue with Tesla was that when I placed my order I didn't realise there was such a thing as P-. Their website and spec for the performance model showed it clearly as having 20" wheels so I assumed that was what I would get. I sent them screen shots of their website clearly showing the spec as listing 20" wheels in the spec. They admitted it was wrong and needed changing then subsequently changed the whole configurator the next day! But if they change my order to the P+ I thought I was getting then Pink say they have to reprice it and due to the Tesla price changes etc since my order I would have to pay over £100 more per month than the deal I got. So I'm not prepared to do that.

I’m not a new customer, I sent my contract in the day before the price changes. They are supposed to be getting back to me this week, which probably means tomorrow afternoon. :(

I've sent Cyril a text asking him to give you a call - from what he said when I spoke to him, they had a tonne to get through.

I'm sure there's some good news on the way for you!

I know FleetSauce fell out of fashion after their initial deals disappeared, but for what it's worth - they've told me that 1) they can't quote yet because Tesla are still yet to update the CAP (probably why Pink/Drive Electric still have the wrong prices) and 2) they'd expect prices to increase due to lower residuals anyway.

So...I'm going to sit tight and be quiet, stick my fingers in my ears, and remind myself I was happy with my price when I got it!!

Reactions: davidmc
Just spoke to Ali at OctopusEV and he had revised my monthly by a saving of approx £10. Not bad and will pay for my fuel each month!

New contract to sign for new price, should get tomorrow.

Not sure on mileage charges but not worried as I over estimated my yearly milage to compensate for the additional I might do.

Just spoke to Ali at OctopusEV and he had revised my monthly by a saving of approx £10. Not bad and will pay for my fuel each month!

New contract to sign for new price, should get tomorrow.

Not sure on mileage charges but not worried as I over estimated my yearly milage to compensate for the additional I might do.

What spec is that?