Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've ordered via Zenith:

• Salary sacrifice
  • Submitted order with Zenith on 30 Dec 2019
  • Received/accepted by Tesla on 8 January 2020
  • I received email that my Tesla account had been set up around same date. But there's nothing useful on there - just blank with no open orders.
  • Model 3 SR+ (white, no addons or changes)
  • Was given RN once I requested it - Zenith told me they don't get any news from Tesla until 14 weeks has passed. My order status on Zenith site says 28 March 2020 delivery date but I assume that is just formula driven based on order date
  • I have called Tesla a couple of times in the last 2 weeks - they mostly seemed irritated (especially a Dutch-sounding guy!) and couldn't tell me anything significant. Along the lines of "probably last two weeks of March or early April". Probably depends who you speak to but my sense was both of these people were just guessing timings based on my order date rather than doing any proper checks...but at the very least didn't sound like I'd been matched to a specific car yet
I've seen in other threads that lease orders (e.g. via Lex) due for March onwards will now be delivered to customer home.

I'm with Leaseplan and I have a RN and a VIN and they have my email but nothing shows on my account at all.
Because your account did not order the car, Leaseplan's did. The car won't be 'transferred' to your account until day of collection. This begs the question of how does the delivery appointment scheduling text work if you can't sign in with the account that ordered the car...

Because your account did not order the car, Leaseplan's did. The car won't be 'transferred' to your account until day of collection. This begs the question of how does the delivery appointment scheduling text work if you can't sign in with the account that ordered the car...

I understand that, but I was helping confirm the situation for Durzel. The delivery appointment is sent to Leaseplan who in theory will call with the appointment. That is what Tesla have told me anyway.

My experience is that I personally received no text as my number was not attached to the lease company account. Another nightmare scenario of lease company say tesla will contact me directly, Tesla saying lease company will contact me. Eventually got an acknowledgement from deliverygb that a date had been set, changed over the phone. Tesla still havent reached out to me personally and nor have the leasing company. Fingers crossed when i get there its all good to go.

Tesla still havent reached out to me personally and nor have the leasing company. Fingers crossed when i get there its all good to go.

My leasing company advised me in this scenario to contact them to confirm the delivery/pick up date, so that they can ensure that the car is properly paid for in time for collection (as they said sometimes Tesla don't advise them of the pick up date)

Might be worth a call to be on the safe side.

My leasing company advised me in this scenario to contact them to confirm the delivery/pick up date, so that they can ensure that the car is properly paid for in time for collection (as they said sometimes Tesla don't advise them of the pick up date)

Might be worth a call to be on the safe side.
Good thinking. I have arranged a delivery date with Tesla and I have informed the leasing company, although i have had no response so i may have to send a chaser to confirm that funding will be in place.

Reactions: JupiterMan
Good thinking. I have arranged a delivery date with Tesla and I have informed the leasing company, although i have had no response so i may have to send a chaser to confirm that funding will be in place.

I'm in the exact same position. Leasing company telling me they need to be notified by Tesla. I'm starting to annoy them now I think as I keep chasing

I'm in the exact same position. Leasing company telling me they need to be notified by Tesla. I'm starting to annoy them now I think as I keep chasing
Same haha. I think I’ve sorted it. One more call to confirm with tesla the car is definitely there, it’s paid for and they’re expecting me, one more call to leasing company to confirm I’m collecting and that they have everything sorted there end and we are good to go.

Same haha. I think I’ve sorted it. One more call to confirm with tesla the car is definitely there, it’s paid for and they’re expecting me, one more call to leasing company to confirm I’m collecting and that they have everything sorted there end and we are good to go.
We are in kinda the opposite position!
Leasplan have told us that we have a collection date of the 5th of March, but we haven't heard anything from Telsa yet!

Loving the consistency here, makes everything all the more exciting. I am using Nationwide/Leaseplan. I can see the RN and have been able to since the order was placed.

- Appointment appeared in Tesla account last week, though no text or email
- Just got an email through from Nationwide with the reg number (though this is not in my Tesla account)
- The email from Nationwide also says they are waiting to confirm details of delivery/collection

Time for a few calls :)