Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When did you order?

Not OP, but he joined the forum the day before my order went in and I've also had an estimate of 8th June

To get delivery for the 16th of March, though, that means he's been assigned a car that's already en route to Europe: someone else has cancelled their order or, more likely, requested to push their own delivery back until after 8th April. Tesla quite aggressively re-assign cars to other customers under such circumstances: they don't want stock sat un-sold over the year end or the end of a quarter.

For that reason, we tend not to get any deliveries in the last weeks of a quarter (eg end March) or the first month of a new quarter (eg April) because they would risk the cars being sat on a ship or in a dock somewhere.

For the guys leasing through Tusker. I spoke to them this morning and whilst they could not give me a date yet, they confirmed they have 265 M3's on order they are trying to get delivered before the end of the month!!

We are going to need more Superchargers as this is only one leasing company !

Ordered though an NHS scheme. We had to setup a Tesla account, but as it is a lease nothing is showing up yet. What is weird is that on the account page it just shows a model S, X and powerwall as available to order, so no model 3 (Which hopefully we have ordered). Is this the same for everyone else with a blank tesla account?

Ordered though an NHS scheme. We had to setup a Tesla account, but as it is a lease nothing is showing up yet. What is weird is that on the account page it just shows a model S, X and powerwall as available to order, so no model 3 (Which hopefully we have ordered). Is this the same for everyone else with a blank tesla account?

yes unfortunately the leasing company have ordered the car so we see nothing until it is assigned to our accounts. Generally that seems to be on or near collection. Have that info in the account maybe would stop us hassling the lease companies :)

Anyone else having trouble with lease company and Tesla co-ordinating to get the right location for collection? I'd asked for Dartford, been told it was en route to Dartford and then that I was matched to a car for collection from Leeds!

Tesla have now apparently told NHS-FS that to change would involve unmatching VIN and potentially missing out on a car till June .

Anyone else having trouble with lease company and Tesla co-ordinating to get the right location for collection? I'd asked for Dartford, been told it was en route to Dartford and then that I was matched to a car for collection from Leeds!

Tesla have now apparently told NHS-FS that to change would involve unmatching VIN and potentially missing out on a car till June .
I had similar but the opposite, way. Lease company hadn't told Tesla Leeds, so we got Dartford sometime this week, about two weeks ago. We now have collection in Leeds next week. Ours is also an NHS one!

I had similar but the opposite, way. Lease company hadn't told Tesla Leeds, so we got Dartford sometime this week, about two weeks ago. We now have collection in Leeds next week. Ours is also an NHS one!
Thanks, that's reassuring. Hopefully I can get something similar. Logistics of getting up to Leeds would be a pain but better than having to wait till June!

Evening all. I have a M3P due to arrive on 11/03 by Tesla Direct. I have had verbal confirmation from both Tesla and Leaseplan of the date and time, but nothing formally in a text or email from either.

Can anyone advise if this has been normal for their home delivery, or if they've had communication from Tesla, when that arrived, please?

Evening all. I have a M3P due to arrive on 11/03 by Tesla Direct. I have had verbal confirmation from both Tesla and Leaseplan of the date and time, but nothing formally in a text or email from either.

Can anyone advise if this has been normal for their home delivery, or if they've had communication from Tesla, when that arrived, please?

I have a home delivery on the 12th and been told I will be contacted on the day by the driver. I’ve got the registration number so I’m hopeful ;)

• Helpful
Reactions: CP30