Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you have that then you can call Tesla and have them look up details using the email address. See if you've been matched and if not then...

Keep an eye out for your spec coming up on the inventory page and call Tesla directly if that happens.

I think that's your best option.

Reactions: Jh88
Can anyone shed some light on the process of adding a partner to the account so they can use their phone as a key as well.

Is that done via the leasing company, online or via Tesla?
Download the Tesla app onto the phone and log in with the same details.

Then, via the screen in the car, connect the phone via Bluetooth and add the phone as a key. You can set the phone to link to a particular profile in the car if your partner wants different settings to you each time he/she gets in, e.g. seat adjustments.

The slight flaw might be if you're both near the car, in which case the car might pick up the 'wrong' phone/profile. But then you can just tap at the top of the screen and change it.

@fancealot I’ve had the same revised contract from NHS Fleet Solutions with a lower monthly cost.
It’s a welcome saving but it does seem to have reset the clock on the order and now I’m waiting for the approval from payroll/HR. I placed the original order 3 weeks ago and this will inevitably delay delivery.

@fancealot I’ve had the same revised contract from NHS Fleet Solutions with a lower monthly cost.
It’s a welcome saving but it does seem to have reset the clock on the order and now I’m waiting for the approval from payroll/HR. I placed the original order 3 weeks ago and this will inevitably delay delivery.
If you have an RN it shouldn’t be held up, oh BTW check your mileage on the new agreement, mine went down from my 20k per annum limit to 6k, I had to email them to change it back (do a long commute to work)

If you have an RN it shouldn’t be held up, oh BTW check your mileage on the new agreement, mine went down from my 20k per annum limit to 6k, I had to email them to change it back (do a long commute to work)

I called NHS Fleet Solutions today and confirmed that the milage hadn't changed. They said that there wouldn't be a delay to delivery because the order has already been logged, the change is only to the leasing contract with the NHS salary sacrifice scheme.
Also, I don't have an RN yet, NHS FS they said that it would be Tesla that sends me a text message with the RN.

Hi guys,
I recently ordered a tesla via Zen Autos /Electric Autos and got given a RN number last week.
I called Tesla and they confirmed i've been matched and delivery should be September (said they can't confirm when).
I've seen a people on this forum mention they have a tesla account which sends updates on delivery etc once matched - did your leasing company or tesla send details on setting up the account?

I went on to Tesla UK and created on myself but I can't add a car to it without a VIN number which I don't have (only the RN number) so not sure if i've missed a step here somewhere - do I need to call Tesla again and ask for the VIN or should i just wait patiently :s

Hi guys,
I recently ordered a tesla via Zen Autos /Electric Autos and got given a RN number last week.
I called Tesla and they confirmed i've been matched and delivery should be September (said they can't confirm when).
I've seen a people on this forum mention they have a tesla account which sends updates on delivery etc once matched - did your leasing company or tesla send details on setting up the account?

I went on to Tesla UK and created on myself but I can't add a car to it without a VIN number which I don't have (only the RN number) so not sure if i've missed a step here somewhere - do I need to call Tesla again and ask for the VIN or should i just wait patiently :s
Not quite.

As you're on a lease, your online account will never show your car. And the only way you'll get updates is from calling Tesla, although now that they've told you you're matched there's nothing you can really do except wait to receive delivery/collection text which will give you some options on dates etc.

When you receive the car, the app on your phone will eventually (within 48 hours) show the car. I would expect the email address you need to use to create your account will need to be the same one you used to order via lease co.

So, sit tight till Sept :)

Hi guys,

I’m with Zenauto also. You should get texts direct from Tesla. The car gets matched to your account on delivery.

I imagine it’ll also be contactless.

Hi guys,

When did you order with zen?

Hey - I ordered 29th July, however they seem to have only ordered it with Tesla on the 17th August which is when I got my RN number also
I ordered mine on the 13th August so would imagine they will order with Tesla at some point next week. Zen said the delivery time was 10-12 weeks but it appears when the order is placed with Tesla it could be 4-6 weeks

I ordered mine on the 13th August so would imagine they will order with Tesla at some point next week. Zen said the delivery time was 10-12 weeks but it appears when the order is placed with Tesla it could be 4-6 weeks

It really depends on Tesla shipments and how quickly they match a car to your spec. The best bet would be to call Tesla once you've got your RN from Zen and confirm with them. We were told 12 weeks too so i'm just happy it's much sooner than expected!

Reactions: Acko1985
It really depends on Tesla shipments and how quickly they match a car to your spec. The best bet would be to call Tesla once you've got your RN from Zen and confirm with them. We were told 12 weeks too so i'm just happy it's much sooner than expected!

This is what a few of us have done. The leasing companies are typically taking about 14 days before placing orders and then it depends on what Tesla has either in inventory or on the way.

September deliveries are on the way so if there's something that fits your order you could get lucky. Get your RN number and then you can follow up with Tesla.