Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered mine with Zen/Electric Auto on the 11th Aug. Just opened up the chat and they advised me Tesla will contact me with the RN but if I don’t hear anything by early September then I should contact Zen
I got an email with my RN after ringing up zen auto asking where it was. I then called Tesla a few days later on the off chance of a VIN and they gave it me

Hi guys, I've just returned all the signed paperwork to the lease company and told the car has been ordered (although they asked for my referral code last week). Will I receive any updates directly from Tesla or does it all go through the lease company?

you should get a "welcome to Tesla" email - however your account will show no purchase details, and the app on your phone will not link to anything either.

Next step for you is to get the RN (reservation number) from the lease company - you will then be able to chase Tesla directly by phone to find out more in the coming weeks.

Reactions: thrash
I ordered a Model 3 LR AWD with the Tow Hitch option on 29th July and I am financing via Tesla Lease. To my surprise I was matched to a vehicle far quicker than expected and I have been booked to collect it on 8th September from Southampton.

In the meantime, Tesla FS have issued all the documents and invoices relating to the lease on my Tesla account. However, I have a number of questions relating to the lease which I have posed to them via email, but they still haven't responded in over a week!

The invoice states I need to send the downpayment to them by 24th August. This is unusual to me as I would normally expect to pay this just prior to collection of a leased vehicle and for my last car, an Audi, they took this payment 10 days after collection.

I find it really frustrating that I can't just contact the Tesla Finance team by phone. Maybe I am not using the correct email address. I am using [email protected].

Also what
doesn't help is that the "Tesla Advisor" that I have been dealing with at the Southampton DC has gone AWOL and not responding to my emails either.

Sorry, rant over.

Yes it's the first with them.

Their Site says order placed on 6/8 and finally updated today to say Estimated delivery of 23/11.

Seemed to me like they just gave me a 3 month date from today which coincides with the 14 day cooling period for the Lease company.
I sent in a friends code to use for the order and it doesn't come up on his account yet. I've also asked for the RN number but was told it hasn't come back from Tesla yet so waiting for that and I can try and see what Tesla says.

Really hoping it isn't Nov deliver. The inventory currently has our spec and not sure if they can allocate us one from there.

I've also got an order through Knowles! 2nd car for me too.

LR Blue with black interior. Ordered 2nd July. Beyond what I presume is the 'stock' estimated date of the 28th Sept...ive not heard a thing.....hoping its in this delivery window but as so many have heard things about collection dates who ordered weeks after me....im preparing for a delivery later in the year :-(.

It came through on the 6th (just had to go check and remind myself!) So 4 days after.

Came through as a 'please reset your password' email which I presume is normal when it was created at teslas end as a result of the order.

Nothing there at all though beyond my basic details - no reference to an order....but i think that might be the norm if a lease company is doing the order.