Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question on delivery - are all lease cars delivered and are they driven or trailered? Is there no option for collection? Or is this down to the lease company used?
By default I believe all lease companies build delivery into the package cost. Depending on the lease company some will allow collection, you need to speak to your lease company who in turn have to instruct Tesla to change delivery to collection - you won't be able to request this from Tesla directly as they will only take instruction from the lease company.

Of those of you that had delivery texts then asking to respond with your address, did you get a text back? I had to speak to them to confirm my address as I'm with sky mobile and they hadn't received my response. However I havent had any further text to confirm

edit: with Tesla I mean, not leasing company

Of those of you that had delivery texts then asking to respond with your address, did you get a text back? I had to speak to them to confirm my address as I'm with sky mobile and they hadn't received my response. However I havent had any further text to confirm

edit: with Tesla I mean, not leasing company
My leasing company said that Tesla had some issues with some mobile network providers. They hadn’t been sending or receiving texts properly.

I received no texts. I had to chase both my vin and delivery/collection all on the phone. I then got them to “manually” send me my delivery confirmation text whilst I was on the phone, so I had something in writing! Haha.

My leasing company said that Tesla had some issues with some mobile network providers. They hadn’t been sending or receiving texts properly.

I received no texts. I had to chase both my vin and delivery/collection all on the phone. I then got them to “manually” send me my delivery confirmation text whilst I was on the phone, so I had something in writing! Haha.
I’ve had a delivery date text but not sure if I should be getting a second text after confirming my address

Reactions: Abcmsaj
I’ve had a delivery date text but not sure if I should be getting a second text after confirming my address
I got 2 replies after sending my address. Address was sent last Weds... 1st reply was yesterday

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 12.10.05.png

Sorry for my ignorance of my first post. I have ordered a m3 LR through a business lease with Tesla, other than having an order reference text from them that’s all I’ve received. Do Tesla outsource the leasing or finance it themselves, who do I contact for updates ?

By default I believe all lease companies build delivery into the package cost. Depending on the lease company some will allow collection, you need to speak to your lease company who in turn have to instruct Tesla to change delivery to collection - you won't be able to request this from Tesla directly as they will only take instruction from the lease company.
Thanks for the reply (and the other posters), that makes sense. I'll wait till I get my delivery date and see what happens. I'm happy to collect from Leicester Space Centre as it's local to me. You'd think they'd get more people to collect for easier logistics with trailers/drivers and more profit if it's already paid for! :D

update from me. contacted tesla this morning and asked a simple yes no question as to if they were in a position to provide the registration number to ARVAL. they said they were so contacted ARVAL to let them know. ARVAL have now authorised release of the vehicle when possible to me and tesla are now happy to discuss collection with myself and i should get my date by monday.

Reactions: stuigi99
update from me. contacted tesla this morning and asked a simple yes no question as to if they were in a position to provide the registration number to ARVAL. they said they were so contacted ARVAL to let them know. ARVAL have now authorised release of the vehicle when possible to me and tesla are now happy to discuss collection with myself and i should get my date by monday.
That's great news. It's a shame that you have to act as middleman between them though!

Reactions: dasonix2k8

Good news 👍 My company car order went through Arval, white lr with white interior and 19" wheels. Also ordered on the 26th Sept and currently on board Helios Ray. Tesla have told me delivery is pencilled in on 2nd December but I'm yet to receive any texts other than the initial RN confirmation message... Sounds like we may both hear something at a similar time 😅 I haven't tried speaking to Arval, I have to go through Kinto who manage our fleet. They're fairly useless so it's not really worth asking them much 😂

Moderation comment - Merged from "BCH leasing Model 3 AWD - any suggestions?"

Hey Everyone,

Looking at leasing a Model 3 AWD to take advantage of the tax situation atm on EV's.

I've been looking around and seem to be getting numbers arounnd £450pcm including VAT for a 3 year lease.

Is this the kind of price in line with what everyone else is on? Does anyone know of any decent leasing companies or deals I should check out?

Thanks everyone! :)

Last edited by a moderator: