Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Making me wonder whether its worth asking about an earlier collection date then - 23rd seems a long way off if the car is already here, I was assuming it was still on its way on Grand Dahlia or Paradise Ace.
ummm. Starting to rethink whether I can be asked to wait and possibly deal with a lack of USB ports / wireless charging.. was originally getting an Ioniq 5 ultimate that has arrived at the dealership.

I can't seem to find the edit button for my previous post, so second dumb question - for those who've leased through Vanarama, what has the delivery experience been like or what would the steps be if I had to reject the car?

I am very close to pressing the button on a Model Y, but have a minor nag in the back of my mind about what-ifs around build quality (both from the horror stories, and that it'll likely be one of the first batch made in the new Berlin factory).

I can't seem to find the edit button for my previous post, so second dumb question - for those who've leased through Vanarama, what has the delivery experience been like or what would the steps be if I had to reject the car?

I am very close to pressing the button on a Model Y, but have a minor nag in the back of my mind about what-ifs around build quality (both from the horror stories, and that it'll likely be one of the first batch made in the new Berlin factory).
Same position but already ordered. My thoughts are that the first ones will have extra checks in place so hopefully should be better built or have better quality checks.

This is probably a stupid question but I got my car on lease via Tesla almost a year ago, obviously the road tax is now coming up for renewal, does Tesla deal with all that and I don't have to do anything?

Thanks
They deal with it for the life of the lease. You won’t even get the renewal letter - for ICE leases. However, there’s no road tax on Teslas.

• Informative
Reactions: PR-UK
So for those following Vanarama news... I placed my order last week and today signed all the docs. One of these has my reg plate (plate is AK71...).

Today I get a text from Tesla saying 'Your Tesla with ...... is nearly here!'. Now I'd previously been told by Vanarama that it would be mid Jan. But then on some of the docs with ALD suggest a delivery date of.... tomorrow.

Soooo... what should I expect??

Has anybody on the Vanarama deal managed to successfully have the EV charger installed? Or hear back from ChargedEV? I’m reading reviews online and it seems highly likely I will be going the first few months using a 3 pin socket
I just did my online thing today with pictures (and sketch :-D) today. No idea how long it will take.

I went for the tethered one for £75 extra. Not sure if worth it?

So for those following Vanarama news... I placed my order last week and today signed all the docs. One of these has my reg plate (plate is AK71...).

Today I get a text from Tesla saying 'Your Tesla with ...... is nearly here!'. Now I'd previously been told by Vanarama that it would be mid Jan. But then on some of the docs with ALD suggest a delivery date of.... tomorrow.

Soooo... what should I expect??
You’ve got further than me and I ordered on the 25th. I returned my finance documents on Friday and heard from Vanarama today that they were awaiting a couple of details from Tesla
I just did my online thing today with pictures (and sketch :-D) today. No idea how long it will take.

I went for the tethered one for £75 extra. Not sure if worth it?
I returned mine on the 27th. I haven’t heard anything yet

That was my query too when the agreement said 24th Dec registration - based on the feedback from today it implies the car is here and ready for delivery. I’m not 100% sure to be honest. Next couple of days should inform this.
My finance docs said 24/12 too but broker said that is just a date the car will definitely be delivered by.

I called Tesla direct once I had a ref and they told me my delivery date which is the 17th.

You’ve got further than me and I ordered on the 25th. I returned my finance documents on Friday and heard from Vanarama today that they were awaiting a couple of details from Tesla

I returned mine on the 27th. I haven’t heard anything yet
I sent back finance docs on Friday having ordered Black Friday week. Vanarama have confirmed today docs were approved and now to expect contact from Tesla for delivery in December. Hope it’s soon…. Those that have ordered with Vanarama are expecting a trailered delivery?