Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Leasing UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Ordered on Saturday a M3 SR+ (white, Black interior, Aero tyres). Order is still showing as to be approved with my employer but hoping this happens soon.Good part was Tusker allowed me to do the booking directly and then pass on the RN number to them. Current delivery timeline looks to be May but I’m secretly hoping it would be March (fingers crossed).

With regard to premium connectivity package, any idea from previous Tusker salary sacrifice users if it’s included in the monthly price ?

Afternoon all, suppose this is the best place ti air my worries 😂😂

Ordered my M3LR through vanarama in January with a listed 6-8 week delivery timeframe although when I received my documents it stated June 😭😭

Been assured it will be march delivery but the void we fall into is soul destroying.

By nature I'm insanely patient but this has changed me.

Anyone else ordered through vanarama the same time that have received updates?

Sorry am so late responding to this. We're leasing through Knowlesfleet (NHS) and we asked to go to Tesla to pick it up as it would be much quicker and both parties were perfectly happy with this. That obviously made checking for issues (though there were none with the car) a whole lot easier as I imagine the delivery chap will just unload the car and head off. But if you report any issues through the app you'll be pretty much in the same position as if you'd collected it yourself (despite the various inspection lists, there's a limit to what you can check on the day - or, rather, what you feel like inspecting before driving it home!).
Hiya - I’m also NHS leasing with Knowles. Do we have to go thru the leasing company to report issues (mudflaps cracked on delivery) or can I log it in the app myself?

Hi there, I have just joined the forum. I have a lease model 3 through Lex on order. I have the Vin number from my broker and have received a text today 'Your vehicle is on the way'

Does anyone know how long it's likely to be until its here?

Thank you.

Reactions: tr!x
Did I dream it, or did someone - possibly on another thread - ask about how much it might cost to end your lease/salary sacrifice deal early? (I can't now find it and was too busy to comment at the time. Apologies.) We're with NHS/Knowles and the figures we were quoted last summer (at that point we were looking at 7000 miles a year) for early termination were £2641 (year one), £1761 (year two), £880 (year three), not including VAT.

Hi there, I have just joined the forum. I have a lease model 3 through Lex on order. I have the Vin number from my broker and have received a text today 'Your vehicle is on the way'

Does anyone know how long it's likely to be until its here?

Thank you.

Also with (Lex/vanarama) and received my on its way text the same day as yourself with my delivery text coming on the 28th.

I hope buy now you've received some good news

Sorry for posting here... I know this is for UK members, but since this thread is related to lease cars, maybe you can help me. Maybe some of you has been in the same situation as I will be next week.

Next week Im picking up my lease car. As far as I know I won't be able to use the app until the lease company grant me access to the app. It can take several days. So, I was wondering how can I charge in the superchargers if no credit card is linked to the car or account? Will the car on the main screen ask for add a credit card?

I've been trying to find out this information but no success..