Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Looks Like The Roadster and the Model X Had A Baby

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah the interior was severely lacking, then again there is a chance they just threw a basic concept of the car interior, most people were looking forward to the exterior look of the car. Fairly sure the interior and the final specs will be released during the second unveiling.

the front looked like it was missing something as well as there was no instrumental panel. So there's a lot more to reveal eventually.

I'm not sure about the touchscreen. I preferred what they had before. Time will tell. I do like the Porsche'esk styling over the front tires to the front lights...

I think it looks like the Roadster, S and X had a 3 way.

I love it!!!

Yep, just what I was thinking. Tesla nailed it, I love this car. Have you seen how frikin' big the pano roof is?? I also noticed in the video the battery has 8 modules and they're arranged lengthwise instead of across like Model S and Model X.

Great video of a test ride here: Tesla Motors @TeslaMotors

the front looked like it was missing something as well as there was no instrumental panel. So there's a lot more to reveal eventually.

I'm not sure about the touchscreen. I preferred what they had before. Time will tell. I do like the Porsche'esk styling over the front tires to the front lights...
Interesting you mentioned a Porsche-like look in the front. That was the same thing my daughter and I said. As for the touchscreen, I think it and many other things seen tonight are placeholders for what is to come in Part 2. I'm not taking too much of that seriously right now.