Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dang it, Tesla just gave us $1,000 off. I guess we'll take it. :p

I was doing my daily account check to make sure our Feb 25th delivery date, VIN, config did not change and I noticed the MVPA was missing. Looking closer I saw a $1,000 credit balance due to dropping the price on the LR AWD. Only then did I notice the thread on the price changes. You get the price drop if you have not taken delivery yet. Thank you Polar Vortex delay.

I just checked and my Loan Agreement document is gone. Hopefully its getting updated to the lower price. I'll take it, but I would almost let them keep the $1k if I could pick it up early :D
I have a feeling they are about to bump my back up date back. :(

Overall though, I knew it would take up to 9 weeks when I clicked the order button so I shouldn't be sad now. I feel for those of you still waiting on a VIN that ordered before me.

Dang it, Tesla just gave us $1,000 off. I guess we'll take it. :p

I was doing my daily account check to make sure our Feb 25th delivery date, VIN, config did not change and I noticed the MVPA was missing. Looking closer I saw a $1,000 credit balance due to dropping the price on the LR AWD. Only then did I notice the thread on the price changes. You get the price drop if you have not taken delivery yet. Thank you Polar Vortex delay.

I just checked and noticed my loan doc was not there and that the price had dropped as well. Nice surprise as I wait 1 more week for my delivery. All I had read was about the SR+ price drop so was surprised to see the credit on the LR.

Not "just" the SR+.

The base is still $35,000 and the LR AWD add on "was" $11,990 and is now $10,990 as of last night.

I see that indicated under completed task, order agreement isn't showing it on either car "yet"
This will be interesting and will be another reason I'm glad we waited until this year, this will be a $2000 savings on the two cars plus $160 savings in sales tax. :)

Reactions: TBrownTX and Mark57
Yep woke up this morning and I'm happy I was planning on making the final payment on Tuesday. I got $1000 off and they recalculated the loan amount and obviously the taxes owed lowered slightly. So that was nice to wake up to. The option to make the final payment is now gone however but I assume that'll be back later today or early this week.