Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
AB4546E3-67CE-4BDC-8DB5-0E5C409EF5AF.jpeg
F68303A4-0982-43E1-B395-F6648A8F5014.jpeg
Well the wait is over.. original pick up date was today but the called yesterday in the morning saying I could pick it up early.

Switched to DBM existing inventory from the MSM on order… car was in perfect condition, no gaps, paint defects etc….Tint is set up for Monday!! So far so good!!!

Received a call from Tesla today saying my delivery date/pick up date is Monday November 29th. Interestingly enough, since my wife hasn't driven a Model 3 yet (I have) they are letting us take a demo home over the 2 day Thanksgiving holiday so I confirm she loves it before paying for it and picking it up. It's her car so it matters!
Raleigh, NC
M3LR White/White, 18" Wheels, No FSD

Reactions: geekxism and aljlin
11/20/21 - EDD on portal moved to 12/2 - 12/5

UPDATE Tesla app is having trouble as it wants to authenticate to the ITunes when you try to hit UPDATE - fails every time with a known good password. The account its trying to authenticate could be the real mystery? Only login and password for all of Apple is working fine on the laptop and the phone is homed to the same account.
Delete the app, restart your phone and re-install.

Reactions: rexki
I’m guessing that’s the standard message for anyone with an order, and not an indication that they’re actually building your car. Not sure if it’s in shipping phase whether it changes to say shipping.
Nope. Mine still just has EDD 12/7 - 12/31. My message would probably say something like.."Stop checking! We'll build your car when we're good and ready!!" (OD 8/15)

Those texts are such a tease. My SA messaged me about trade in Wednesday, I immediately replied back with “no trade in”, then TODAY he finally replies with “correct”. Ugh this process is going to kill me. I just want it to be over with.

Just a few more weeks…
I received the trade-in text on Thursday. No trade-in here either. But no SA either. I replied back and received a « thank you » a couple hours later.

Reactions: Arrax
Nope. Mine still just has EDD 12/7 - 12/31. My message would probably say something like.."Stop checking! We'll build your car when we're good and ready!!" (OD 8/15)
My EDD is just December and no VIN. But with the updated app including more of the delivery information looking at the order under “view” that’s where I see the “We’re building your car”.

My EDD is just December and no VIN. But with the updated app including more of the delivery information looking at the order under “view” that’s where I see the “We’re building your car”.
I have the same edd I’ve had since I ordered 10/24. 12/08-12/31. I see the “we’re building your car” bit on mine as well. I would be interested to know if this is actually any indication of where we are in the queue or just the generic message you get until VIN is assigned.
Does everyone else have the below view?

Attachments

• 80CDA8FF-EB12-41EC-BCBB-2013AEB093B9.png
    80CDA8FF-EB12-41EC-BCBB-2013AEB093B9.png
    438.7 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: geekxism
I have the same edd I’ve had since I ordered 10/24. 12/08-12/31. I see the “we’re building your car” bit on mine as well. I would be interested to know if this is actually any indication of where we are in the queue or just the generic message you get until VIN is assigned.
Does everyone else have the below view?
My EDD is Dec 25 - 31 and is says the same "we're building your car". I think it's just a generic message for "we haven't shipped your car out yet".