Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to add my experience so far.

M3LR/MSM/Black/Aero/No FSD/Temecula SoCal

OD: 01/22/2022
I put it on hold immediately since I wanted to get it sometime midyear. I took it off hold 02/26/2022 since my situation changed and I needed a car sooner.
EDD1 02/27: April - May
EDD2 03/01: March 13 - March 31
EDD3 03/07: April 15 - May 17

On 03/13 I called and asked if I could be put on the priority list for White or MSM colors since I needed the car soon,

On 03/17 I received my VIN 206XXX. I called and they said they have the car in the lot already and scheduled me for pickup on 03/19. Excited for the weekend.

Ahh gotcha. Thanks I'll check sigs nextime. I dont remember if it was on here or YT but the people that ordered either FSD or more options like upgraded paint, interior, etc seemed to been given a much sooner EDD which sucks for some that ordered earlier.

Just got my VIN (211XXX)!!!

Model 3 LR / Blue / Black / Sport / No FSD
Mesa, AZ

OD: 2/17
Initial EDD: May
The past 2 weeks it has jumped to 3/15-3/31.
Delivery Date: 3/22

Just out of curiosity for those who have recently taken delivery, what comes with the car in terms of accessories (ie. floor mats, charging cables, etc.)? They don’t seem to make that list very public and it seems to have changed a lot over the course of the past 2 years according to other forums.

Hi all. I had scheduled my T3LR pick up for next week Wednesday. VIN 204xxx. Today Tesla store called me and said sorry but “we have a batch of vehicles that the factory is requesting extra attention before delivery is completed and parts are being sent out.”
Do you know what it could be?
I suspect factory did not have some parts to complete assembly or they found faulty parts and will replace it.

Just got my VIN (211XXX)!!!

Model 3 LR / Blue / Black / Sport / No FSD
Mesa, AZ

OD: 2/17
Initial EDD: May
The past 2 weeks it has jumped to 3/15-3/31.
Delivery Date: 3/22

Just out of curiosity for those who have recently taken delivery, what comes with the car in terms of accessories (ie. floor mats, charging cables, etc.)? They don’t seem to make that list very public and it seems to have changed a lot over the course of the past 2 years according to other forums.
I believe carpet mats for inside the cabin (no trunk/frunk), mobile charging cord, potentially tire inflation kit from what i’ve heard?

I believe carpet mats for inside the cabin (no trunk/frunk), mobile charging cord, potentially tire inflation kit from what i’ve heard?
Thanks.

I was able to confirm with my SA that it comes with floor mats (no frunk/trunk) and a 110V charging cable.

Not sure who is going to realistically trickle charge at 3 mi/hr on a 110V line, but whatever… guess I’ll be paying the $50 for the 14-50 adapter.

And 7th EDD this morning (as expected since I'm a day into the last window). At least the window is shrinking...

M3LRAWD, MSM, Black, 19", No FSD
OD: 2/6 (March Estimate)
(2/6) EDD1: 2/24-3/24
2/16: Trade In Text
(2/25) EDD2: 2/28-3/24
(3/1) EDD3: 3/4-3/31
(3/5) EDD4: 3/9-3/31
(3/10) EDD5: 3/13-3/31
(3/11) EDD6: 3/15-3/29
(3/16) EDD7: 3/19-3/28

In Los Angeles, planning for pickup in Burbank.
OD was on 3/12 and EDD is May 17 to June 14, live near LA

also have the same build as you =)
OD yesterday 3/16 so it's good to see you have your EDD already. Im in California too.
M3LR, White/Black, 18" no FSD

Was waiting to order later for birthday gift to myself and just started doing research on my model. Also would have loved to order some extra customizations, but after that 4,000+ increase, decided not too wait.... I'll take what I can get.
I cringed, but couldn't wait anymore. Inflation nightmare!

Reactions: mooseGG
And 7th EDD this morning (as expected since I'm a day into the last window). At least the window is shrinking...

M3LRAWD, MSM, Black, 19", No FSD
OD: 2/6 (March Estimate)
(2/6) EDD1: 2/24-3/24
2/16: Trade In Text
(2/25) EDD2: 2/28-3/24
(3/1) EDD3: 3/4-3/31
(3/5) EDD4: 3/9-3/31
(3/10) EDD5: 3/13-3/31
(3/11) EDD6: 3/15-3/29
(3/16) EDD7: 3/19-3/28

In Los Angeles, planning for pickup in Burbank.
Nice! Your OD to EDD looks healthy in compared to most. You also picked up your M3? Here's to wishing my timeline is similar to yours...lol

Im new to the forum but enjoyed reading almost everyones Journey. I just purchased my M3LR, White/Black, 18" no FSD
yesterday OD 3/16. To all the other late bloomers wanting a Tesla in 2022 and getting stuck with the Inflated increase because we were on the fence or wanted to do a little more research before jumping on the EV train... Im with you. <3

Hi all. I had scheduled my T3LR pick up for next week Wednesday. VIN 204xxx. Today Tesla store called me and said sorry but “we have a batch of vehicles that the factory is requesting extra attention before delivery is completed and parts are being sent out.”
Do you know what it could be?
I suspect factory did not have some parts to complete assembly or they found faulty parts and will replace it.
Congrats on VIN and DD! Hopefully, it’ll be minor and not delay DD. What area are you located?

Any other 2/12 ish OD folks start to get VINs and DDs? I’m not gonna make the Q1 cut off with my recent EDD of 5/3-5/31, but it’s nice to hear about others getting lucky.

Congrats on VIN and DD! Hopefully, it’ll be minor and not delay DD. What area are you located?

Any other 2/12 ish OD folks start to get VINs and DDs? I’m not gonna make the Q1 cut off with my recent EDD of 5/3-5/31, but it’s nice to hear about others getting lucky.
I too ordered 2/12… now in the waiting game. Same Edd as you. Hoping for a miracle lol it’s been…. TOUGH 😂

Reactions: TeslianInNC
Wow you ordered only 9 days before me but your EDD is over 2 months earlier than mine. Must be the 19” wheels.
You can pay extra for paint, or seats, or wheels, or you can pay nothing extra, and it won't affect your delivery date. Choosing a certain option could change your place in line if, for example, they just turned out a large number silver cars, and they will then "match" all the buyers of silver cars, which could be before black ones, mostly by coincidence.

New exception: they say new FSD orders now get priority...maybe.

Keep in mind, Tesla sent out a mass email notifying customers that they will forfeit deposits and order if they don’t remove hold by 2/10. My hold was set automatically because I refused to accept delivery and Tesla placed my hold from mid December until April. I was shocked at how they were forcing people to remove hold and accept delivery back in February. Given all of that, there might be a large backlog of order from early February that they’re trying to fill.
Thank you for the explanation. I had heard people talk about being forced off of hold but didn’t understand the ramifications. Frustrating that we are looking at a 60-90 day window but that’s life.