Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope you get yours soon!!! we ordered the same day, just different interior, and I will be picking mine up on Saturday. I wish they could find a way to fulfill the orders as a first come first serve basis.
Happy for you! I actually just had a SA from St. Louis call me and say they found me a VIN if I would be able to take delivery there instead of KC. It was only an hour extra of driving so I very happily accepted. I can't express the pressure that just came off my shoulders. I sold my other car to Vroom and have been sharing with the wife.

Happy for you! I actually just had a SA from St. Louis call me and say they found me a VIN if I would be able to take delivery there instead of KC. It was only an hour extra of driving so I very happily accepted. I can't express the pressure that just came off my shoulders. I sold my other car to Vroom and have been sharing with the wife.
Thats GREAT!!! do you have a delivery date? or just the vin? it took like week from VIN to Delivery date set for me.

Now 3/19-3/31 - no vin. I am actually researching other cars as a plan B.
I was actually doing this when I got the call. I was thinking "Damn I really wanted this Camero before I learned about Tesla's but now they just seem like dirty inefficient cars. 😂
Thats GREAT!!! do you have a delivery date? or just the vin? it took like week from VIN to Delivery date set for me.
No delivery date yet. He actually pulled a pre-production car for me and matched me.

Reactions: enderokc