Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have received all of my EDD changes on Sunday mornings. Anyone else notice this same pattern? It's always right around 8am. Curious to see if they take Easter Sunday off, or if I'll get another update tomorrow.

Anyone else watch so many YouTube videos of Teslas that you literally dream of the car? I'm so ready for the maiden voyage I can hardly wait anymore!

If this is true for existing orders, I’m going to be pretty upset. Bait and switch…

Especially already buying the adapter ahead of time.
Just pretty upset? Between our dates constantly being pushed back and now them pulling the plug on the included charger, this is starting to feel like very abusive relationship. That's gonna be a real a-hole move if they don't provide the chargers to people that had already ordered their cars knowing that was included.
I just finished self-installing a 220v outlet in my garage that cost me $200 (including the 14-50 NEMO adapter) so I could specifically use the "included charger". Now I might have to pay $400 for it which means a total of $600+tax? Odds are they're probably not going to credit us the $400 for orders before their dumbass decision. Maybe it's time to wipe the figurative blood off of our mouths and grab the pitchforks.

Attachments

• Charging Station 220v.jpeg
    Charging Station 220v.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Just pretty upset? Between our dates constantly being pushed back and now them pulling the plug on the included charger, this is starting to feel like very abusive relationship. That's gonna be a real a-hole move if they don't provide the chargers to people that had already ordered their cars knowing that was included.
I just finished self-installing a 220v outlet in my garage that cost me $200 (including the 14-50 NEMO adapter) to install 220v in my garage so I could specifically use the "included charger". Now I might have to pay $400 for it which means a total of $600+tax? Odds are they're probably not going to credit us the $400 for orders before they're dumbass decision. Maybe it's time to wipe the figurative blood off of our mouths and grab the pitchforks.
My daughter just asked me if there were any positives to the move and I said, "only that some may get so upset that they cancel their order, and I"ll get mine sooner". 😁 I'm only joking and hate to see this happen to all of us.

I have received all of my EDD changes on Sunday mornings. Anyone else notice this same pattern? It's always right around 8am. Curious to see if they take Easter Sunday off, or if I'll get another update tomorrow.
Got mine today (Saturday morning) and was pushed from 4/29-5/2 to 5/27-7/01 and that is being in "priority queue" after denying the original delivery because of body damage. I'm sure "priority" means absolutely nada and is just a term to make us all warm and fuzzy inside. Kinda what an ulcer does.

Reactions: SCTes1aMan
I made a poll in the charging forum if people want to vote how they *planned* to charge their new Tesla. Maybe this will show Tesla/Elon that people really were counting on using the mobile connectors.

Hopefully people taking deliveries going forward will confirm if they received the charging cable. I can't imagine they actually exclude this on pre-existing orders though especially if they are out of stock on the website.
The problem is some cars may have already been loaded with the kit and for a couple of weeks it may appear they're going to honor the previous orders but who knows when the cutoff will be. What a mess!

Reactions: bubber14 and Spivas
My daughter just asked me if there were any positives to the move and I said, "only that some may get so upset that they cancel their order, and I"ll get mine sooner". 😁 I'm only joking and hate to see this happen to all of us.
I mentioned in other posts that me and my friend both got our M3s just a month after ordering them from the same area (a week apart) and everyone here in the forums said that both were probably a fluke and due to other people denying theirs. He kept his and my wife denied ours so at the risk that this sounds cruel and I love you all, I hope lightning strikes twice and we get someone's cancelled VIN. If my wife denies this one, she's gonna be in the dog house. Like forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCTes1aMan