Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats! That is the same date I ordered mine. Did you change anything to your order? I switched from all black to black and white interior the first week, hopefully that didn't extend it out too much.
I almost did due to seeing some that were "in inventory" but I kept it the same to prevent possible delays
Black exterior
White interior
standard wheels
Let us know how many times you had to refresh for it to appear. What's the magic number?! 😂
I was refreshing every 15 minutes after someone else posted that they refreshed and got theirs 😂

I'm running into an issue...

1615922890989.png

I'm running into an issue...

View attachment 645029

I finally resorted to installing a Chrome extension that will periodically refresh the page for me, and then notify (or email) if it detects the string I'm looking for. So I have it set up to look for 5YJ and email me if it detects it. Search for Google Chrome extension "Auto Refresh Plus | Page Monitor" if you're interested.

I finally resorted to installing a Chrome extension that will periodically refresh the page for me, and then notify (or email) if it detects the string I'm looking for. So I have it set up to look for 5YJ and email me if it detects it. Search for Google Chrome extension "Auto Refresh Plus | Page Monitor" if you're interested.
People like you make me wonder if I am smart enough to own a Tesla 😂. Great advice!

• Funny
Reactions: Cojab and brianld
Good tip on the auto refresh - Dont know why I didnt think of that sooner!!