Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A lot of speculation but I believe tomorrow. I texted my SA to ask him if he thought I was within 45 days of receiving the car but haven’t heard back yet.

We have similar order dates and EDDs (my EDD is even later than yours). I'll probably apply to DCU now. Like you, I can afford to take an additional inquiry. For .5 a point, I'll take the inquiry hit over that TBH for that rate over the term of the loan.

Reactions: phishphan
I have just applied for a loan (DCU).
1.99% and it is valid for 45 days.
I have 45 days from now to have my car!
Elon! Please do something about it.

I was JUST instant approved but there must be a delay in their system. I haven't received an email on what rate I was approved for and I don't see any loans in loan status either. Was there some delay when you first applied to finding the rate?

I'm in the "Almost anyone" catagory. Unless my ADD is kicking in and I don't see what you're talking about.
If you are a member of one of these participating organizations or if you join one, you are automatically eligible to join DCU. Once you join DCU, you can remain a member for life. Each of these organizations is open to everyone.

• Reach Out for Schools – A non-profit membership organization that raises money to fund classrooms and programs that benefit students. Most of the funds that we raise are used to adopt classrooms through Adopt-a-Classroom and to fund projects through Donors Choose. These programs allow teachers to purchase classroom resources with donated funds. You may join this organization when you open your DCU membership.
    Memberships start at $10

There should be another option, but I can't replicate it because it makes me scan in the driver's license to join. Have you expanded all fields or have you tried another browser?

Reactions: Nfletcher
You don't have to choose free checking but if you plan on doing ACH transfers, Savings Accounts are subject to only 5 withdrawals a month. Both do not have monthly fees.
I don't have checking with them.
Just primary saving.
Thanks all!

With the potential talks of rates increasing, I'm going to just apply now to lock the current rate in. Worst case, I don't get the car within 45 days and i'll re-apply.. I can take the hit

Thanks all!

With the potential talks of rates increasing, I'm going to just apply now to lock the current rate in. Worst case, I don't get the car within 45 days and i'll re-apply.. I can take the hit

Another credit note, DCU uses Equifax as their credit bureau. Some banks pull all three credit bureaus, some use only one. If you apply for a mortgage, they typically pull all 3 and take your middle score. Most credit cards pull Experian or Transunion, and seldom Equifax. Sometimes they pull a combo or 2 or 3. Long story short, if you have pretty good credit, it's a really low hit. Of course, YMMV, it is your responsibility to understand your credit. I'll gladly help though.