Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD got pushed back a month yesterday and is now 8/19-9/30 😬 Oh well, more time to obsess over which floor mats to buy.

Also, does anyone know any reason why Tesla doesn't have acceleration boost as an option in the online confgurator? I don't understand why you can purchase FSD as an option but not AB, they are both software enabled features. I think it would be nice to have it preinstalled and ready to go when I pick up the car but It's not the worst thing I suppose since I can use my CC and get some skymiles for it.
AB is a software feature.
FSD requires a FSD computer, so it's not just software.

I guess my phone isn’t working properly lol I literally won’t let me rotate my phone screen.
If you’re on an iphone make sure portrait orientation lock is off:
AF406C11-8EB2-4A90-BF57-7BFE8E2C0091.jpeg

To get this screen swipe down from the upper right corner.

• Informative
Reactions: Maric
The 2 week wait feels more painful than the previous wait lol. So close yet so far…
I think this is so true. At least when it was a month it was meh, it will get here soon. Now it feels like, ok something should be happening by now lol. I texted the SA and asked if they had any further insight and I was told "It looks like its going to be in the middle of that range" so basically no news or they don't know a specific date just yet.

This wait is excruciating.

I think this is so true. At least when it was a month it was meh, it will get here soon. Now it feels like, ok something should be happening by now lol. I texted the SA and asked if they had any further insight and I was told "It looks like its going to be in the middle of that range" so basically no news or they don't know a specific date just yet.

This wait is excruciating.
My two week window starts this Saturday. I’m pretty sure the earth’s rotation slows the closer you get to it.

ouch, mine starts next Thursday 6/2.

I asked one time if the EDD was "take delivery dates" or "start of tesla transporting the car to the service center" dates. Was told it's the former. Still not certain that its the former, because if so I think I should have already had a VIN by now since I am within that two-week window that it would take to send the car from CA to IL. I think at least lol.

Reactions: AtomicPenguin
Yes you can all teslas have the fsd computer included at shipping. However if you buy the 12k package there is no going back
Just to expand on that assume prices stay constant ( they wouldn't). 200$ x 12 months is 2400 $ year. That means it takes 5 years to hit 12000$ spent. So if you pay the 12k you need to keep the car for 5 years to break even. Even then when you sell the car you are in the exact same spot as the person with the subscription since you can't carry the fsd over with you.

ouch, mine starts next Thursday 6/2.

I asked one time if the EDD was "take delivery dates" or "start of tesla transporting the car to the service center" dates. Was told it's the former. Still not certain that its the former, because if so I think I should have already had a VIN by now since I am within that two-week window that it would take to send the car from CA to IL. I think at least lol.
I’d say you’ll get your car in July. Orders are about 90-100 days it seems right now. However, with June being EOQ, ya never know.