Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys I’m debating between 15% or 20% tints I know it’s not a big difference, but I’m thinking of possible night drives? Maybe 15% may be a tad bit too dark from inside. What do you guys think?
Darker the better IMO. Second pic was before I had the rear done. Front windows are 20%, rear windows/back are 5% and had windshield done at 50%.
75EC9D3C-3380-4C21-ACFE-BA885586F784.jpeg
F37279B5-0882-4D32-BB10-72F564145FF2.jpeg

Tesla just called about a trade in as well as saying my delivery is approaching soon. Will not be trading in a car. It was nice to hear from them after about 2 months finally! It’s getting real!
A couple of us got that call last week but I don't believe any of us have our cars or VIN yet. Hopefully it means the end is near!

Reactions: jpaychek
I received a text from Tesla this morning. They said they are delivering our car on June 6. Did they do that because they don't want us to decline delivery a second time?? We live less than 10 miles from the SC. Anything different we should do for a home delivery vs. pick up?

OD: 2/26 | M3LR | MSM | Black | 18" | No FSD
Declined delivery on May 19
Second EDD: June 2-6

2nd day of a 2 week window. No vin in source, so as I expected I would get a push out. New 2 week window is 6/2-6/16.

Fairly close to OG EDD window. Hopefully no more pushbacks.

This is a 2nd time i’m getting pushed out on 2nd day of the window.

BAY AREA here. So you can see a Tesla at any given moment. Which sucks lol.

The whole matrix vs reflector is getting to my head lol

Personally I really don’t think it’s a HUGE deal. Even if they do decide to activate the features, don’t be surprised if Tesla adds it as an enhancement upgrade with a fee. This is a common thing for Tesla. They have to put the R&D into the software to actually get them to function correctly or possibly only activating it for those with FSD. Time will tell.

At times it bothers me since it’s going back to something older, but is it really a big deal? I guess another thing is there is no retrofit available.

Set back another 4 days - at least the window got compressed as a result. I guess I can safely leave town for the holiday!
Just about to leave town and get the text: VIN and EDD changed to May 30 - June 3. Completed the final payment (very easy via Tesla app (Plaid) and waiting for a call back from insurance company - the last step left to complete. Looking forward to the pins & needles of anticipation which will last all weekend!

Got a message from SA. They were Multiple QC without an issue and found problem at a last inspection before delivery which was a front bumper peeled paint off and it already put in the service center where next the shop. I was wondering if repaint it is potentially depreciated value when I sell. The SA said it’s Tesla direct dealershop service center, they uses genuine paint and the spot is a trifle undersized. Tbh, I could not trust SA exculpation.
Later, I got my new delivery date to June 4th. How I am expected to deliver it on the new date.

Attachments

• F9B9FBE7-833A-4DE2-8308-66C3D5642356.png
    F9B9FBE7-833A-4DE2-8308-66C3D5642356.png
    313.3 KB · Views: 91