Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want to join the VIN party... 🥺. Maybe I should have gotten black interior instead of white.
No! It’s 100% worth it!
57AD716F-5CD0-4B79-AF3E-E82152B924B2.jpeg
9B26B448-48AB-47CA-A27A-F46CEB566FFE.jpeg

I’m waiting for Carlsbad delivery too!
Niiice! What’s your configuration? Mines white/white, aero, no FSD
I’m half awake and I just checked my account right now and I got a delivery date for this Sunday at 9am but no vin #! What does this mean?!?!
I’m half awake and I just checked my account right now and I got a delivery date for this Sunday at 9am but no vin #! What does this mean?!?!??
I’m half awake and I just checked my account right now and I got a delivery date for this Sunday at 9am but no vin #! What does this mean?!?!??
Dude I got the same thing!! No VIN but delivery this Sunday 9-6!!

I would check with you SA, but for me the Vin Came first then I got the text about the delivery and contract signature. so check your acct for the contract and payment, if you see them today then you are good. My delivery is tomorrow so almost done waiting

I would check with you SA, but for me the Vin Came first then I got the text about the delivery and contract signature. so check your acct for the contract and payment, if you see them today then you are good. My delivery is tomorrow so almost done waiting
I will text my SA about it. Have you tried asking them if you could pick up the car instead or would you rather them delivery it to you?
I have no idea! I checked my account and have no vin either but just received delivery date for Sunday at 12pm
Might be a place holder. You should also contact your SA or SC to see what’s up.