Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I honestly don't think the factory is open yet. The guy who does the flyover seems to do it once a week on Wednesday so next one would be 7/13 for an update. The few people getting vins are likely getting the few cars that were left from the push. The fact they are west coast deliveries also supports this. Has anyone east coast gotten a vin yet?
They could be getting ready to start back up, SpGator appears to be from east coast unless I'm mistaken, and got a VIN today.

Reactions: Nfletcher and ZZ118
New comer but had the LR ordered since March. EDD was July 19-Aug 3rd. Today: July 30th- Aug 13. 😞
@Nikon22042 what were the details on your order? Just curious.
Entered the first day of my window today, No movement other than getting a call from Tesla asking if I wanted to do a trade in. She did seem surprised that I am in the order window but it's still so wide. EDD 7/11-8/08.
@mattLock Same question....what were the details on your order.

For me, I have been through 7 EDD changes. My initial was July 9 - Aug 20. It has gone back and forth. I DID decline a refused delivery from another customer back on May 14th but my EDD has been pretty consistent with several updates after the refusal. Still sitting on the Jul 16 - Aug 13 date. It can be frustrating at times but I ordered another car from Germany a few years ago and at least I could track the vehicle from the factory and then follow it to the port. What sucked was Port Delays....

I digress....Still being patient but hoping that Tesla starts delivering SOME cars from my quarter (if I understand how they work) to the "west" here in Colorado.

Again just being patient :)

For me, I have been through 7 EDD changes. My initial was July 9 - Aug 20. It has gone back and forth. I DID decline a refused delivery from another customer back on May 14th but my EDD has been pretty consistent with several updates after the refusal. Still sitting on the Jul 16 - Aug 13 date. It can be frustrating at times but I ordered another car from Germany a few years ago and at least I could track the vehicle from the factory and then follow it to the port. What sucked was Port Delays....

I digress....Still being patient but hoping that Tesla starts delivering SOME cars from my quarter (if I understand how they work) to the "west" here in Colorado.

Should be in my signature now that I finally have enough posts.

Northern CA M3LR/ MSM/ black/ Aero/ No FSD
Order: 3/24/22
EDD 6/7-7/19 | 7/26-9/6 | 6/11-7/16 | 7/05-8/16 | 7/11-8/8

Reactions: Originalando
Thanks @mattLock ....We have almost identical orders!

It seems like we are on the same schedule although my EDD hasn't changed in a bit. Still looking at Jul 16- Aug 13.

What I would be really disappointed in is that our orders get shoved to another month based on East Coast orders. Not sure if that will happen but we shall see! Thanks for posting your info!

Indiana M3LR / MSM / Blue / Aero / No FSD,

Initial EDD: 14Jun-05July / 18July-03Aug / 30July - 13Aug (as of today)

Thanks @Nikon22042

When you get 5 or so posts you can edit your signature and put in your results.....this helps us all on the Order Date (OD) to see where we all fall!

I was curious though....what does "/ Blue / " mean?
MSM is midnight silver metallic. The silver color now standard.
Aero means Aero wheels the 18 inch standard wheels

However the blue is confusing me and I think it should say black as that is usually interior color which is black or white. A blue interior would be cool though

EDIT I just reread your post and I think i misread it initially and you have the same question as me lol

MSM is midnight silver metallic. The silver color now standard.
Aero means Aero wheels the 18 inch standard wheels

However the blue is confusing me and I think it should say black as that is usually interior color which is black or white. A blue interior would be cool though

EDIT I just reread your post and I think i misread it initially and you have the same question as me lol
Yuppers! I think the OP meant to say Black but I would LOVE to see a Blue interior on a Tesla! I would NEVER get a Blue interior unless it was from a Porsche! Some of their older interiors look spectacular!

• Funny
Reactions: jpaychek and ZZ118
New here. Just throwing my order details in the mix.

Tennessee M3LR / Black / Black / Sport / No FSD
OD 4/15
EDD1: 09/01-10/27
EDD2: 07/23-09/03
EDD3: 07/05-08/09
EDD4: 07/08-08/05
EDD4: 08/03-09/07
EDD5: 08/01-08/15
Nice! Welcome aboard the waiting train. We ordered right around the same time so I am eager to see when you get your vin. You will likely get your car before me, the added options like the extra colors or sport wheels speed the process up a bit.

OD 4/15
Thanks @cpu5h Once you get 5 posts or so you can put it in your signature and have people not harassing you to include it every time!

Black on Black looks spectacular by the way! Having owned a few Black cars...I love em once I detail them but nowadays with family.....the less detailing the better for us! ;)

Reactions: Nfletcher and ZZ118

OD 4/15
Welcome. We have a similar car just wondering if you remember when you got the 2 week EDD 6 as I've been sitting at one very similar to your EDD 5 for a few weeks now

Thanks @cpu5h Once you get 5 posts or so you can put it in your signature and have people not harassing you to include it every time!

Black on Black looks spectacular by the way! Having owned a few Black cars...I love em once I detail them but nowadays with family.....the less detailing the better for us! ;)
Thanks! I love them as well but they are more work for sure! Especially with family :)

Reactions: ColoradoMike