Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@phaheem

Thanks for the compliments my 996TT is my track car and I love her. Not more than my wife, mind you, but there is a HUGE difference between the M3LR and the 996TT. VERY different vehicles with VERY different purposes. Thanks for noticing.....most folks dont know what one is :)
Yeah after closer inspection I noticed that it was a 996TT because I saw the intakes behind the doors. That Metzger engine is bulletproof. I’ve been wanting a 996.2 or 997S for a long time and even though I’ve found some good deals, the IMS issue scared me way

I assume that you're looking at these forums on your phone. Try viewing in landscape and you should see more information about each person who is posting. Our locations are shown on the left under our "portrait". The signature is shown under the post, and everyone is encouraged to enter their order details there so that folks don't have to ask for it.

Also, when you see someone get a car apparently months earlier than they otherwise might, that's because somebody took delivery at their location who then either refused the car or simply couldn't accept it (financing fell through or some such thing). When that happens, Tesla doesn't send the car back to the factory to be assigned to the next person in the country. Instead, they just look at the next person who wants that car from that delivery location and offer it to them. It's a bit like winning the lottery. It happens, but don't expect somebody else's lottery win to affect your wait time.
Omg tysm landscape advice 🖤

Reactions: JB47394
Yeah after closer inspection I noticed that it was a 996TT because I saw the intakes behind the doors. That Metzger engine is bulletproof. I’ve been wanting a 996.2 or 997S for a long time and even though I’ve found some good deals, the IMS issue scared me way
Yup! The IMS issues are NON-EXSISTENT in a Turbo! That is a Plus! I did, however, spent a ton of funds to weld all the coolant pipes to ensure I wouldn't dump coolant all over a track or on the highway. We can chat :)

🥳🎉🎉🎉 CONGRATS to everyone who took delivery and got your VIN's!🥂
ZZ I sure hope you got yours!!

Just returned from vacation and I've got some scrolling to do on this forum. lol
Originally scheduled p/u on 9/1 which was the earliest date offered. But that was also my first day back to teaching. Today, after receiving message from my SA about payment/insurance, I asked if possible I could p/u on 8/31 if car was ready.

Loved the SA's responses, "...We definitely want you pulling up to school in style!" 🥰

Picking up on Wed. 8/31 same time. I'm both nervous and super excited. I've got the charger and accessories all ready to go. Wish me luck.

Just returned from vacation and I've got some scrolling to do on this forum. lol
Originally scheduled p/u on 9/1 which was the earliest date offered. But that was also my first day back to teaching. Today, after receiving message from my SA about payment/insurance, I asked if possible I could p/u on 8/31 if car was ready.

Loved the SA's responses, "...We definitely want you pulling up to school in style!" 🥰

Picking up on Wed. 8/31 same time. I'm both nervous and super excited. I've got the charger and accessories all ready to go. Wish me luck.
I got notified by an SA today that my delivery originally scheduled for tomorrow is "Delayed due to Rail." Interesting, because you're getting your car early and we're both NJ deliveries. I'm getting a little suspicious to say the least.

Reactions: Fire0897

Guess your good vibes paid off thanks for the support thru this all

Just got the schedule delivery text! Several times available this coming Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I am supposed to be going with the family to Canada's Wonderland on Friday (an amusement park). Will probably need to pick Saturday... Bummer lol
Congratulations, but definitely contact your SA about your delivery date. It can't hurt to ask to pick it up on Thursday. Just let them know what's happening.