Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty sure that the J1772 adapter will be included with the car, free. It’s the mobile connector/charger that‘s unpredictably included, not included, or given a voucher for
Lol funny you should mention that i asked the SAs yesterday about this. Got two texts at the same time but obviously from 2 different people. One said it is included and one said the voucher will be emailed after delivery. The one who said the voucher will be mailed seemed more knowledable so I'll go with them. One also said my insurance was invalid since it did not have my middle initial the other said it was valid... sooooo. Just makes me laugh that even the SAs can't seem to get a straight story.

Both of them did confirm that financing is not held with a VIN it is locked once you actually pay for the order. Mine expires 9/19 and the end of the EDD is 9/17 so I may just take the gamble and pay tesla ahead of time to lock it in.

• Funny
Reactions: phaheem
Just googled it, that has to come standard with the car right??
1662157322894.png
this is standard lol

Reactions: SoCal_Love
It seems that a number of us were thrown into the December 2022 EDD parking lot a few days ago. I’m curious if anyone who was placed into this group has since seen an updated EDD and if so, what is the new EDD?

BTW, I hope the software engineers developing FSD aren’t the same folks providing the EDDs!

It seems that a number of us were thrown into the December 2022 EDD parking lot a few days ago. I’m curious if anyone who was placed into this group has since seen an updated EDD and if so, what is the new EDD?

BTW, I hope the software engineers developing FSD aren’t the same folks providing the EDDs!
I saw a couple of guys switch from Dec '22 to next day or a 4 day window.

Reactions: sf_michael

Mine switched from Sept 12-26 to Dec 2022 yesterday then this morning to sept 16-26.

Tesla really sold me a used charging cord. Right at the release button there’s a crack. And the head of the charging cord that goes into the car has scratches. Like it has been used before to charge. Wtf!? $200 for a used cord?! Pissed!

Attachments

• 74FB9947-90E0-4604-98B6-7197FB1339D8.jpeg
    74FB9947-90E0-4604-98B6-7197FB1339D8.jpeg
    307.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 4D18CFF1-DD7C-4D30-9487-0980A7C922ED.jpeg
    4D18CFF1-DD7C-4D30-9487-0980A7C922ED.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 62
  • F915DC42-654D-4E4B-8017-2C8CD55AA767.jpeg
    F915DC42-654D-4E4B-8017-2C8CD55AA767.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 53
Tesla really sold me a used charging cord. Right at the release button there’s a crack. And the head of the charging cord that goes into the car has scratches. Like it has been used before to charge. Wtf!? $200 for a used cord?! Pissed!
this happened to me exactly. i havent thought about it until your post. i opened mine and had no plastic packacking just a cable in the bag. looks kinda worn... i havent tried it still waiting on car but now i am curious if it was used. looks just like yours with smudges

Reactions: phaheem

8/4 order updated from Nov 2022-feb 2023 to December 2022, then next day (yesterday) VIN was assigned and EDD changed to September 15-19. White/white/aero, no FSD. Columbus, Ohio though apparently our orders are exceptionally fast compared to the rest of the country. Didn't know that before coming to this forum.

Huntersville, NC
Model 3 LR Midnight Silver 18" Aero;
OD: 4/28/2022;
EDD 1; Before clicking purchase: Sept - Dec?
EDD 2; Just after order: Sept 1 - Oct 18
EDD 3: Aug 31 - Oct 11
EDD4: Aug 27 - Oct 1
EDD5: Aug 29 - Sep 27
EDD6: Aug26 - Sep7
Delivery: Sep 2 (127 days)

VIN: 333

My order date was the first official day after the Mobile Charger was no longer included, however, it did have a charger and adapter in the trunk.
Matrix Headlights.

Minor Hiccup: My trade-in was meant to result in cash back. Trade-In and Financing agreements changed overnight the night before delivery, applying entire trade-in value, changing the financing amount and monthly payment, etc... All of this was changed in the app, and the previous that I had agreed to was just gone. Was a bit of a headache re-explaining everything, and getting it back to what I had agreed to.

So; Take ScreenShots of all of your agreements in the app!

One last tip: I read online that the 30 Day Trial of Premium Connectivity was no more, so I purchased it at the end of my inspection, only to find a message later that I had a 30 Day Trial available. Check your messages in the Telsa App prior to purchasing.

Good Luck to everyone else waiting!

Model3.jpg