Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anybody else having similar experience? my model 3 long range i ordered on 7/1/22, delivery window was September 18th- October 2nd, and woke up this morning to it now saying December 2022 has this happened to anybody else? will there be a good chance it gets bumped up again? i was getting ready to sell my current car this week when i saw my delivery was delayed
I ordered on 7/7/22 and had a edd off 9/22 -10/04 then changed to dec22
So hoping for a later October or early November edd

I posted here a few days ago how my August order already got a vin with delivery of 9/20-9/29. I asked to put it on hold and I see this on my dashboard now:
A407C9E1-EB65-450A-8CEE-1720EEB66662.jpeg

I placed my order on 8/6, just a few days before the cutoff for the LR orders. Original EDD was November-February 22. Around 10 days ago it changed to December and then again on Friday morning to Sept 17-30. Since then it’s been updated to whatever the next day is-30. Checked once again this morning and it’s Sept 22-Oct 1. The window is down to 9 days but not sure whether to be excited or to expect it to change later again. Ideally I get the text sooner than later. Not sure how to check which SR to get ahold of if I had any questions

I placed my order on 8/6, just a few days before the cutoff for the LR orders. Original EDD was November-February 22. Around 10 days ago it changed to December and then again on Friday morning to Sept 17-30. Since then it’s been updated to whatever the next day is-30. Checked once again this morning and it’s Sept 22-Oct 1. The window is down to 9 days but not sure whether to be excited or to expect it to change later again. Ideally I get the text sooner than later. Not sure how to check which SR to get ahold of if I had any questions
Dont bother with contacting an SA. I've tried emailing and texting and received zero response. Also havent had a single update since last saturday. Not sure whats going on but I have a feeling I'll be the only CA order that wont receive a car for this EOQ lol. 9 days left and counting

Dont bother with contacting an SA. I've tried emailing and texting and received zero response. Also havent had a single update since last saturday. Not sure whats going on but I have a feeling I'll be the only CA order that wont receive a car for this EOQ lol. 9 days left and counting
Really? My experience has always been the opposite. I have a text I got that my VIN was assigned. I've been responding back to this number and always get responses. This has been the same number I get texts from for my previous several purchases.

Reactions: Vonblashke
Really? My experience has always been the opposite. I have a text I got that my VIN was assigned. I've been responding back to this number and always get responses. This has been the same number I get texts from for my previous several purchases.
Oh yeah if you've received a VIN thats a different story. Alot of people here say they never received a text until they get a VIN, then the communication starts rolling in. In my case, im still waiting so I guess thats why I'm receiving the silent treatment

Reactions: sf_michael
What is the base price of the LR for current orders? I can't remember and now that I put my order on hold it doesn't show...but I think it was like $57,900?

Anyone trying to hold out to 2023 to see if any price changes would occur to help include the Model 3 in the rebates?
It was $57990. Gave up on the rebates after California stopped the $750 for Tesla’s since apparently 100k were sold here this year

I took delivery today! Super simple process but I must say sooo different than when I bought my model S in 2014. Back then they took you through everything and had a room all set up with the car. Not that I needed all that this time. Today they had me look at the car, sign the registration, and said see ya!

On another note… the model 3 doesn’t have homelink standard?!?!?!?