Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah I haven't updated my car to the latest firmware I know. So must be that. Strange that this was such a recent thing? I thought vent was an option for a long time
i think since we both recently got our cars we are on factory stable firmware and not recent but you are right i thought this was an option for the longest, one of the first features i looked for as soon as i got my car as i always vent my windows. check your firmware and see if its on 2022.23 that could be the case for us.

hope to see software update soon

Reactions: Zane Liu
It's under Controls. It would be nice if the car closed the windows when it rains...

People have claimed that you have to clock at least 100 miles on Autopilot before you can get it.

New requirement of 100+ miles on NAP per 30 days?

I have no idea if that's true. Realize that I waited six months to get into the beta. They just weren't adding any more vehicles. I don't know if that's still true and they've added the newest 60,000 and called that enough.

I wonder if they're dropping the safety score stuff now. It dropped out of my app as well, but I was attributing it to the car getting the beta.

Edit: Confirmed that they remove the safety score part of the app when you get into the beta (unless you have Tesla Insurance, in which case it remains).
FSD Beta in the DC region is not impressive. There is too much traffic and unpredictability. I am constantly having to take over when it tries to change lanes with cars around. Circles are still a mess too.

i think since we both recently got our cars we are on factory stable firmware and not recent but you are right i thought this was an option for the longest, one of the first features i looked for as soon as i got my car as i always vent my windows. check your firmware and see if its on 2022.23 that could be the case for us.

Mine has shown an update since delivery. But I haven’t had time to update because I sent my car in for ceramic

Figured beta won't arrive until I have a score.
Your timing is just about perfect.

uuld4l8i8yo91.jpg

Oh, and make sure you put in 100 miles on Autosteer, not just Adaptive Cruise.

Last edited:

Yeah, I had factory firmware (something like 2020.x.x) for the first few weeks then I got my first update to 2022.x.x

Does anyone have any visibility such as a confirmed VIN or confirmed pick-up date for a model 3 in the UK in the next 2 months or so before the end of the year?

I have a sneaking suspicion they are not going to be bringing in any further model 3's to the UK until next year ie 2023

anybody else having similar experience? my model 3 long range i ordered on 7/1/22, delivery window was September 18th- October 2nd, and woke up this morning to it now saying December 2022 has this happened to anybody else? will there be a good chance it gets bumped up again? i was getting ready to sell my current car this week when i saw my delivery was delayed

anybody else having similar experience? my model 3 long range i ordered on 7/1/22, delivery window was September 18th- October 2nd, and woke up this morning to it now saying December 2022 has this happened to anybody else? will there be a good chance it gets bumped up again? i was getting ready to sell my current car this week when i saw my delivery was delayed
If you want a car now, go to waiting for Tesla, select one of the 15 M3 LR and reach out to the SA. They can modify and match you to the car. You might have to compromise or travel but you will have it this week. These are not the demos, these are simply unmatched cars and they can not move them to another center and ensure delivery by EOQ.

I know I remember that! Was hoping it was not a real issue but maybe it is. @ZZ118 I think you got rid of EAP right? How did you do so? Contact an SA?

Yeah I'm still set as cash for now (never applied for financing cause I never got a VIN! Although interest rates are starting rise, ugh). Also, their quote for my current car was so low was going to sell to Carvana or whomever so I have it set to 'no trade in'.
Wow, 1 day after removing EAP, I get a VIN!!! Man, shoulda done it weeks ago after I saw @ZZ118’s posts.

Woohoo!!!