Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your first estimate was April to May? When did you place your order? I don’t feel so bad now having to wait at 7-10 weeks from order date.
I ordered in Q2 at the end of march...

But hey, While I was waiting, I put the money earmarked for the car on my HELOC and my house is paid off now... Getting the main service to the house upgraded friday, getting a 100A sub panel put into the garage.. and 60A for the HPWC (I managed to score a Gen2 HPWC with the long cable and thicker gauge wire)

I ordered in Q2 at the end of march...

But hey, While I was waiting, I put the money earmarked for the car on my HELOC and my house is paid off now... Getting the main service to the house upgraded friday, getting a 100A sub panel put into the garage.. and 60A for the HPWC (I managed to score a Gen2 HPWC with the long cable and thicker gauge wire)
Good things come to those who wait I guess. Good use of money with the time you have.

Oh that hurts! Been having a set of delivery dates that kept changing but the latest of May 31st stayed constantly, but this morning it changed to June 15-30. Guess they’ll have to rerun my credit too. I wish their SA would get out of the habit of telling customers to fill out everything once you order to avoid unnecessary credit runs on customers.

Oh that hurts! Been having a set of delivery dates that kept changing but the latest of May 31st stayed constantly, but this morning it changed to June 15-30. Guess they’ll have to rerun my credit too. I wish their SA would get out of the habit of telling customers to fill out everything once you order to avoid unnecessary credit runs on customers.

Same happened to me today 😭

Reactions: Jaredspink
Like seriously what are they doing over there. You make amazing cars, with the latest and greatest in tech and you can’t come up with an accurate system that gives your customers real eta’s?????

Reactions: ZYaj and sonrantos
I just went to 7-11 weeks too. Past seems to indicate VIN soon there after. But who knows given others seem to be sitting there for 2 weeks straight.
I’ve heard that too but from experience I can say that doesn’t seem to mean that for everyone. Mine had dates for awhile, then switch to 9-13 weeks for a couple of days, dates came back and have continued to bounce around, no vin.

Reactions: Mastacater