Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder what she would say about my 4/6 order…At least she was confident about your 5/1 order still getting there this month. I’ve been tempted to give them a call, too, but I assume they will tell me what my SA told me and that my estimate on the site is the best they got.

My SA correspondence has only been through text. It often takes them a day or two to respond, but they do. The random mass text regarding trade-ins last week came from the same number, so no doubt it is sort of a generic thing, but I definitely get responses via text. I’ve not been in communication via email or phone calls with anyone at Tesla.
You're lucky you can contact them via text. I can only use the Pony Express. It takes forever even though they're only 5 miles away. 🐎

First time poster. Just received my Vin after updating multiple times today. Ordered January but postponed till May. Delivery to Colma.
Screenshot_20210616-120246_Firefox.jpg

SA texted today to say that I should ignore the "X weeks" EDD and car will be built and delivered in the next 2 weeks! I've been trying to determine whether the M3LRs that they offer on test drives have the Acceleration Boost enabled or not. When those units are sold as demos they definitely remove the AB, but I can't remember if the AB was on at the time of test drive (I just remember it was FAST). Does anyone remember whether their M3LR test drive had the "Standard" or "Sport" mode button next to "Chill"?

Reactions: Anthonyp
Just got my VIN!!!! ETA DELIVERY JUNE 18-26.

Marina Del Rey, CALIFORNIA!!!

2021 Model 3 LR | White Exterior | All Black Interior | 18" Aero Wheels | No FSD
Ordered
5/18/21. Delivery Location: Marina Del Rey, California
EDD: 5-11 Weeks, June 15-30, June 17-30, June 18-30, June 17-30, June 19-30, June 18-30, JUNE 18-26
Damn, this is my exact build.. fingers crossed. Congrats man.

Just got my VIN!!!! ETA DELIVERY JUNE 18-26.

Marina Del Rey, CALIFORNIA!!!

2021 Model 3 LR | White Exterior | All Black Interior | 18" Aero Wheels | No FSD
Ordered
5/18/21. Delivery Location: Marina Del Rey, California
EDD: 5-11 Weeks, June 15-30, June 17-30, June 18-30, June 17-30, June 19-30, June 18-30, JUNE 18-26
Whoa congrats man! That's my exact EDD. Buena Park gonna get love soon??

Reactions: bman325i
I wonder what she would say about my 4/6 order…At least she was confident about your 5/1 order still getting there this month. I’ve been tempted to give them a call, too, but I assume they will tell me what my SA told me and that my estimate on the site is the best they got.
Well this was the first person from Tesla to tell me anything more than simply "your profile has the most up to date information." Although I'm fairly certain anything more than that she just made up to get me off the phone. I guess we'll see.

Has anyone had any luck calling other dealers and getting better info? I called Fresno a few weeks back when everyone was calling them but didn't get much extra then either.

SA texted today to say that I should ignore the "X weeks" EDD and car will be built and delivered in the next 2 weeks! I've been trying to determine whether the M3LRs that they offer on test drives have the Acceleration Boost enabled or not. When those units are sold as demos they definitely remove the AB, but I can't remember if the AB was on at the time of test drive (I just remember it was FAST). Does anyone remember whether their M3LR test drive had the "Standard" or "Sport" mode button next to "Chill"?
The LR I test drove did not have AB.