Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got my VIN!!!! ETA DELIVERY JUNE 18-26.

Marina Del Rey, CALIFORNIA!!!

2021 Model 3 LR | White Exterior | All Black Interior | 18" Aero Wheels | No FSD
Ordered
5/18/21. Delivery Location: Marina Del Rey, California
EDD: 5-11 Weeks, June 15-30, June 17-30, June 18-30, June 17-30, June 19-30, June 18-30, JUNE 18-26
Yooo! Congrats!! That's my config too! Low-key a bit salty but at the same time happy for you 🙏🏽.

300px-Crying_Cat_with_paw_up.jpg

Called my local SA and got a human (!!!!!!!!!). First time I reached a human when I called. She told me the earliest *I* should get a vin is mid next week and then it's another 4-5 days from the time I get a VIN to when it gets to the sales center (in Lynnwood, WA). She said they're getting long range model 3's every day though. They're getting lots of Y's and 3's all day every day. I don't believe a word of it but I'm hopeful. Oh, I just got a text from her and it included the Lynnwood orders support email address. Neato.

2021 Model 3 LR | White Exterior | All Black Interior | 18" Aero Wheels | No FSD
Ordered
EDD: 5-11 Weeks, June 15-30, June 17-30, June 18-30, June 17-30, June 19-30, June 18-30, JUNE 18-26
Congrats, that's awesome. Gives me hope to see my build delivered in Cali, around same order date too !

Turns out getting your VIN means nothing. Heres my story.

I got my vin on Sunday. On monday, they contacted me to schedule delivery. This was a person in a call center. Scheduled for thursday at 11am. On Tuesday, the actual service center contacted me. Confirmed the appointment, said congrats and welcome to the family.

I went and sold my car yesterday for the downpayment.

This morning at 11am, I got an email to sign the documents and do the final payment. I log in to do that, and the car is gone. Blank order. No VIN, no delivery appointment.

I called tesla. The call center guy just said the car was undeliverable, and put in for the manager at my local store to call me. She called and said apparently they pulled that car in for pre delivery checks, and it had "severe internal damage" that made it undeliverable. She is now looking for other solutions and will call me by the end of the day.

Meanwhile, I sold my car and dont currently have a car because I was given a delivery date that was confirmed by two different humans, including one on site where the car was.

Brutal! And they're under no commitment to you since they pulled the docs before you could sign them. You'd have at least some recourse if you'd already signed and paid.

Reactions: M3LRRoadTrips

Ordered
MDR!!!!! I’m a 4/3 order and have similar config as you except for 19” wheel. Hope I get my VIN soon!

Reactions: bman325i
Unless there's a bunch of AZ orders outside of this thread, I'd say (hope) there's a good chance all our cars get delivered on the same truck. Not many AZ orders here, but maybe we are just the crazy ones on this thread and there are dozens more who are patiently waiting offline.
I honestly believe all our vehicles are coming together. yes we are the crazy ones lol, but I also think people are crazy that don't look up or call wondering where there car is lol.

Called my local SA and got a human (!!!!!!!!!). First time I reached a human when I called. She told me the earliest *I* should get a vin is mid next week and then it's another 4-5 days from the time I get a VIN to when it gets to the sales center (in Lynnwood, WA). She said they're getting long range model 3's every day though. They're getting lots of Y's and 3's all day every day. I don't believe a word of it but I'm hopeful. Oh, I just got a text from her and it included the Lynnwood orders support email address. Neato.
I would actually say that seems reasonable...

My husband and I have been driving by Lynnwood, Bellevue, Overlake, and Renton periodically throughout the last couple weeks and they are putting out an impressive number of vehicles... Especially in Renton, but last time we were at Lynnwood they were unloading two full trucks.

Ours was a little more delayed because we're picking up in Spokane, but from VIN to it actually reaching the dealership was about 9 days, and we're picking it up 3 days after that (which is tomorrow).

Had some free time, so I dropped by the local Tesla location where my SA works. She wasn't there, so I spoke with another SA. Here's how the conversation went:

SA: Can I help you?
Me: I was wondering if you could give me any insight into the delivery of my car other than what I can find on my online Tesla account page...
SA: Nope. When did you order your car?
Me: I ordered on 5/17.
SA: Oh, so late May. I guess you should be receiving your car by the end of August.
Me: Oh really? My EDD is currently showing 6/18 to 6/30.

SA: Oh I guess you'll be receiving it earlier.

So I basically walked away a little worried and a little annoyed.